4 Boxes Busted last night

ChrisW77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
bodypositiveptyltd
Hi everyone I used to collect b'ball cards in the early to mid 90s and just recently got back into nrl collecting. Thought I may try my luck with some B'ball boxes. Can you guys/girls let me know if any of these cards are any good thanks :). Chris

Box 1 was upper deck 2008-09 I got:
Star Quest: Billups (un-common/copper), Larry Bird (un-common/copper), Chris Bosh (un-common/copper), Kobe (common), Vince Carter (common), Tim Duncan (Rare/Blue), Kevin Durant (Ultra Rare/Gold), Julius Erving (common), Kevin Garnett (un-common/copper), Rudy Gay (un-common/cooper), Artis Gilmore (common), Dwight Howard (common), Allen Iverson (common),, Magic Johnson (super rare/ Blue), Michael Jordan (common), Shawn Marion (un-common/cooper), Tracey McGrady (Rare/Cyan), Yao Ming (common), Shaq (common), Chris Paul (common), Dwane Wade (super rare/Blue) and Deron Williams (common)
Chicago Bulls - Michael Jordan (1991) and Toni Kukoc (1997)
Lakers - Kareem (1988) and A.C Green (1988)
Boston - Tom Sanders (1969) and Bill Sharman (1961)
Danny Granger UD Game Used Jersey
Kobe Bryant Hereos number 6
Gold electric court Brandon Roy and Michael Redd

Box 2 was 2004-05 R-Class Upper Deck:
Rtifacts: Paul Pierce and Alan Houston.

Box 3 was 2009-10 Upper Deck Draft Edition:
Titans: Ty Lawson, Sam Young, Chris Paul, Bill Walton, Darrell Griffith and David Thompson.
Alma Mater: Chris Paul and Lorena Ochoa (golf lol)
School Ties: Leo Lyons and Demarre Carroll
Coaching Legends: Billy Donovan
Draft Class: 1989 Vlade Divac/Glen Rice/BJ Armstrong and 2009 James Harden/Ricky Rubio/Stephen Curry.
Alma Mater: Kobe Bryant numbered 04/99

Box 4 2009 Panini Elite:
Carmelo Anthony Clutch Performers
Team Work Mavs Kidd and Dirk
A-R-C Eologists Mike Bibby
Prime Targets Brandon Roy
Elite Series O.J Mayo
Passing the Torch Dan Majerle to Chris Kaman

It was heaps of fun ripping into heaps of packets :)

Gday mate and sounds like you had fun opening the boxes, that's the main thing!!!

Some of the Starquest are worth a couple bucks each, Pierce Rtifacts is nice. What was your auto in the Draft Edition? Nice low #d Kobe there too.
The Elite seemed below average did you list all the hits?

:thumbsup:

They probably were retail boxes I only paid $110 for the lot delivered off Ebay. Thanks for letting me know though everyone. I don't know how you guys afford to buy the top end boxes. Although in saying that I've spent about $3000 on Balmain and Wests Tigers cards in the last nine months :). Thanks again. Chris

Back
Top Bottom