3 X 17/18 Court Kings

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
Splashed out on 3 boxes of Court Kings in the hope of getting a good RC Auto and some PC Cards. Very rare that you buy 3 boxes and can say you got your money's worth.

Box Toppers were Booker, Conley and Lin.....meh

First Auto

image.jpeg

Very happy with that, good to get one good Auto at least, neck minit

image.jpeg

BANG! 2 from 2, winning. 3rd Auto very low expectations, Mitch McGary very likely, but this was okay

image.jpeg

Happy with the card given the bar was low, then flipped it over and it's #d 9/10

A couple of the other cards.

Love the look of these /175 Portraits

image.jpeg

Rookie IV

image.jpeg

Gordon/65, Wall /175
Drummond Blank Slate Case Hit, Worthy insert

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the CK

Nice hits mate - very partial to CK myself, especially the boxtoppers. Are the Bacon and Mills meant to be patches?

Nice hits mate - very partial to CK myself, especially the boxtoppers. Are the Bacon and Mills meant to be patches?
Bacon just a jersey and not numbered, can't check at the moment but I think the Mills is a jersey but just has a Camo look to it. Both look good with the card colours

Splashed out on 3 boxes of Court Kings in the hope of getting a good RC Auto and some PC Cards. Very rare that you buy 3 boxes and can say you got your money's worth.

Box Toppers were Booker, Conley and Lin.....meh

First Auto

image.jpeg

Very happy with that, good to get one good Auto at least, neck minit

image.jpeg

BANG! 2 from 2, winning. 3rd Auto very low expectations, Mitch McGary very likely, but this was okay

image.jpeg

Happy with the card given the bar was low, then flipped it over and it's #d 9/10

A couple of the other cards.

Love the look of these /175 Portraits

image.jpeg

Rookie IV

image.jpeg

Gordon/65, Wall /175
Drummond Blank Slate Case Hit, Worthy insert

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the CK

Do you still have the Drummond Blank Slate for sale ?

Back
Top Bottom