3 boxes prizm retail/3 boxes contenders/5 tins timeless treasures

That Eric Gordon is a pretty sweet looking card! I know a certain someone who woul LOVE that! Lol

And well done on the KD green mate, I can't believe they are going for $300!!!!!

At the rate your son appears to be opening them reckon you would need 5 cases to spend the whole day with him.

Have you thought of tying one hand behind his back to slow him down:lol:

Just tell him that everytime you open a pack with a filler card, he has to do a sketch of his favourite player! That will keep him busy!

contenders box3 packs 1-5 including kobe anthology
anthology all base again(surprised)
russell westbrook(statistical),john havlicek(playoff),earl monroe(rookie remembrance),dan issel(historic contenders auto)#40/99- my first of this sort,and another john havlicek(playoff)

packs 11-15 box3 contenders
isiah thomas(rookie auto),darius johnson-odom(rookie auto),meyers leonard(rookie of the year),yao ming(legendary),grant hill(throwback rookie)-my first one of these cards in 3 boxes,wonder if this is a case hit?

the last 5 packs are opened for box 3 contenders here are the results-
nate thurmond(legendary),tyler honeycutt(rookie auto),andrew bynum(statistical),LEBRON JAMES(rookie remembrance),tim duncan(rookie remembrance)

thats it for contenders ......my approval only wish the autos were on card...otherwise alot of fun and cards look great PANINI!!!!!!!!!!

scans from box3 contenders
DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0304.JPG

DSC_0305.JPG

DSC_0306.JPG

DSC_0307.JPG

DSC_0308.JPG

DSC_0309.JPG

DSC_0310.JPG

DSC_0311.JPG

and there you have it my 3 boxes of contenders are all busted,enjoyed this last one had a few different cards to the other 2boxes,was a nice surprise
thanks PANINI!!!!!!!!!

now onto the timeless treasures - hopefully treasures!!!
box 1
kobe antholgy-base
devin harris(base)
chris kamen (base)
wilson chandler (base)
hakim warrick(base)
dan issel (timeless signatures)#11/199
quincy poindexter(validating marks auto-on card #134/199
redemption - josh selby (glass rookie auto)card #199

first box -busted will do scans now

Looks like I tuned in at the right time - dibs on the Pondexter validating marks! Mojo for the rest!

tin2 timeless treasures
kobe anthology - first time i have pulled something from these packs,a card 198 -5/24 parallel,but im guttered because the card sat proud in the pack above all the other cards and is mangled on the top edge and bottomleft corner.will post a pic of this separately,wonder if PANINI can help me with this-absolutely guttered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are the rest of the cards

stephen jackson (base)
dirk nowitzki (base)
jose calderon (base)
chauncey billups (base-gold #1/10)
Redemption-dion waiters (time to shine auto) card#17
glass rookie-fab melo #148/499
blake griffin (all star materials)#7/49

would have been a great box but im guttered with the kobe anthology card being mangled!!!!!!!!

Love the look of the Validating Marks autos!
Sorry to hear about the Kobe! Especially being your only hit from the Kobe packs! lol

Wouldn't mind the Waiters redemption if you are not planning to keep it? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom