2x 2016 Marvel Masterpieces

stormernumber1

Non-sport Collector || Marvel mainly
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
stormernumber1
I have to say, the art in this set it amazing, some really really nice cards, as soon as I had busted them I wanted to buy more! Anyway, below are the hits, not a fan of either of the sketches so they are FS (Artists: Left- Matt Santorelli, Right- Jason Flowers), going to sort through the rest and figure out what I have before anything else is available. Definitely planning on putting together a set of these, and likely look to pick up a PC of Venom

Super happy with the Venom hits tho being he is one of my 2 fav characters I couldn't be happier, Orange /99, Gallery /99, Battle Spectra and Gold Foil sig!

xhpTsz7.jpg

DWBhCqp.jpg

Very nice, some of the Jusko art is amazing... long time in the making this one too. I went in some case breaks and have some stuff coming. I didn't have great spots in the random, so mostly I picked packs that had PC characters of mine...

Nice work with the Venom Canvas Gallery!

I have managed to get a lot of the base set, lot of product floating around but prices are holding well.

Yea, I'm looking to put together a base set of either gold foil sigs or actual base, not a fan of the what if variations, so have a bit to trade if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom