2021 Woolworths Aussie Heroes Stickers [Olympic/Paralympics]

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
looking for; 4>6, 103>105. and looking for all the 12 gold stickers.
got a loads to trade (both open and unopened) or am willing to pay.

Last edited:
Are the gold stickers 12 individual stickers or 12 books of 3?
12 athletes/mascots are featured. im pretty sure there are 4 books of 3 making 12 total; basketball (della/mascot/swimmer), cycling (meares/mascot/susie oniell), surfing (surfer/mascot/canoe dude), soccer (cahill/kerr/mascot). ive never seen any in the same book as regulars or any other combination of athletes.
the errors are both wearing black helmets. pretty sure the incorrect one isnt wearing gloves, while meares is wearing white gloves. im not entirely sure which one is actually wrong , but you can swap incorrect for correct, in-store or through woolies online. there are 2x gold versions aswell (also exchangeable),
either way, i have doubles of the no glove version, if you need? will dig out my doubles and check...i need white gloves.

Last edited:
examples:
3ca38a876eeafe2721f63d941bc968b6d3a0dfee-161x229-x8y0w278h396.jpg
fecc5cfffe0fff9087389a509251affe1e58d228-161x229-x5y0w259h369.png

Last edited:
12 athletes/mascots are featured. im pretty sure there are 4 books of 3 making 12 total; basketball (della/mascot/swimmer), cycling (meares/mascot/susie oniell), surfing (surfer/mascot/canoe dude), soccer (cahill/kerr/mascot). ive never seen any in the same book as regulars or any other combination of athletes.
the errors are both wearing black helmets. pretty sure the incorrect one isnt wearing gloves, while meares is wearing white gloves. im not entirely sure which one is actually wrong , but you can swap incorrect for correct, in-store or through woolies online. there are 2x gold versions aswell (also exchangeable),
either way, i have doubles of the no glove version, if you need? will dig out my doubles and check...i need white gloves.
I'll have to check as the article I read had a white helmet for meares, will let you know later thanks for the info I have two gold's but need the others

Back
Top Bottom