2021 Secret Santa - Names Drawn - send by 1 December !

Who is keen for that? Last year was just random surprise and you got what you got

I'd be happy with just anything but open to votes

I did a bit of my own detective work last year but i just think it would be helpful.

Also, if we could get as much time as possible to know who we're drawn that would be great. 24 hour turn around for me personally is not ideal.

Can we do the randomize 1st November? Still gives everyone another 5 weeks to sign up. Just gives us that time to plan before having to run the Aus Post xmas guantlet

I did a bit of my own detective work last year but i just think it would be helpful.

Also, if we could get as much time as possible to know who we're drawn that would be great. 24 hour turn around for me personally is not ideal.

sounds like a good idea I reckon. i was only picturing it as we find out who we are sending to and then post something out that we have ready to go. i'm open to draw being a fair bit before sending. still gives people a while to get involved and get their names in

I hope @Billyhoyle gets me, I heard he is sending a Jordan auto to whoever he gets... he has so many he treats them like they are $100 value

Nah pretty sure @Billyhoyle wants to send to me this year. Sorry guys 🤣
I have this MJ for you both

Michael-Jordan.jpg

If you want to put a wish list add in the comments here any time and I’ll put it in the main post. If you are happy for surprise just note that and I’ll put in the thread also. Then everyone can refer to it after the names are drawn

I mostly collect panini autos of the more popular 90s and current players. Magic Johnson, Kareem, Dr J, Rodman, Pippen, Kemp, Karl Malone and current players. Switched off 2000-2010. I think it's safe to say I've probably got the smallest collection here but I'll do my best 🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom