2021 Regal Anzac Day Tribute

CRAWF #9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Buster
Well ordered these a few weeks back and decided to finally bust open.
Pretty happy in the end

Dustin Fletcher Silver #12/50
Alan Didak Gold #8/10

IMG20210519141151.jpg

IMG20210519141210.jpg

I bought a couple also, they are very nice , it also says series or stage 1 , so sounds like there will be more

I bought a couple also, they are very nice , it also says series or stage 1 , so sounds like there will be more

Have heard some rumours and if true from what I heard yesterday there will be some huge cards.....

Any idea when they will be available? Also what is the 1 of 1 from this current series anyone seen one?

Hey May Z how does the 1 of 1 Didak differ , is the foil etching thicker gold ?

Be interesting to see what that would be worth on the open market . I really enjoy these cards even though they are not fully licenced. They are of high quality might buy some more of them

Be interesting to see what that would be worth on the open market . I really enjoy these cards even though they are not fully licenced. They are of high quality might buy some more of them

Lets just say I have seen some images of Part 2 of this release and while I'm not a Pies or Dons fans, there are 2 cards in it that are probably 2 of the best AFL patch cards I have ever seen.

Stop teasing are they also signed? Without giving too much away are they extremely limited and pricey?

I do love patch cards so much, but sadly Collingwood and Essendon cards don’t interest me. But can’t wait to see them.
agree, pies and dons don't interest me but going by what MATT26 is saying my interest is peaked...love patch cards!

Back
Top Bottom