2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Really nice cards but have to agree the money doesn’t seem to be around ,but surely get 2k for the 1st one ? How many did they make?Also what did they cost at time of sale ?
I think there was 10 or 11.There were many different packages you could buy on the day.All up you could pay between $3000 to $4000 for the whole lot.I think the 8 auto card was $2000.In attendance on the day was Johnny Raper,Norm Provan,Graham Langlands and Jamie Soward.Sonny who organised the day did a wonderfull job putting it all together,he also put many more of this type of collectors fairs together over the years.

I think there was 10 or 11.There were many different packages you could buy on the day.All up you could pay between $3000 to $4000 for the whole lot.I think the 8 auto card was $2000.In attendance on the day was Johnny Raper,Norm Provan,Graham Langlands and Jamie Soward.Sonny who organised the day did a wonderfull job putting it all together,he also put many more of this type of collectors fairs together over the years.
3460 just for the octagon, 75 for duo of soward, would have to look at the others.

been offered way more than I paid for it, over 4k, from the person that released them.
11 released , 1 for each of the 11 premierships.
no.1 is damaged and no longer about.
also have the promo for it.
Yeah I think I seen a scan on here years ago and is a nice set .How disappointing the #1 is damaged . Do you have #2? What did they cost when they come out and how did you manage to jag one ?

The cards with the 3 autos are really nice but the 4 card is arguably 4 of the best players to ever play the game and the history of it adds even more . @coolkangaroo1 i gather they were sold long time ago ?
It's actually 8 signatures; 4 each side and IMO a bit crowded for the old fellas to space out their autos nicely, that's why I like the Triple more.

It's actually 8 signatures; 4 each side and IMO a bit crowded for the old fellas to space out their autos nicely, that's why I like the Triple more.
Aaahh ok , I thought they were 2 cards . Seems insane to have autos on both sides but still a nice card . I agree it was a bit cluttered but to have those 4 autos together is really something special nonetheless.The 3 autos is also a great card . Noticed it was only 35 of those made as well👌Have you seen them come up for sale anywhere?

Maybe on the weekend if i get time, i can post some pics of all the cards released for that show.
Yeah sweet . Would love to see them . Wasn’t aware of the story behind them .Crazy to think that one of the big card manufacturers didn’t jump on something like that with the original big 4?

Back
Top Bottom