2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

BC6BBD05-0EF4-4CEF-A028-4AE0F423C5FA.jpeg

54975131-883A-4A05-9C86-53F8600C39A5.jpeg
Very nice .Gather that’s a keeper 🤣🤣I have 3 out of the set that someone split up , got them real cheap as well. Unfortunately they didn’t advertise the rest .

Wish the dragons had a set like those ones.
Yeah and not on stickers which made it nicer . Maybe I’m biased but the sharks set was nicest one I seen .Could of brought one off here years ago for well below original price but was waiting to sell something and missed it . Snooze you lose they say . One day.

I wonder how much 1 off the 11 ACPS octagon cards would fetch these days.
If you go on the prices of the American basketball cards,and how they have gone through the roof,your $2000 investment should be worth $10,000.But sadly we are talking nrl cards.Still,you have the best dragon,s auto out there.👍

Last edited:
If you go on the prices of the American basketball cards,and how they have gone through the roof,your $2000 investment should be worth $10,000.But sadly we are talking nrl cards.Still,you have the best dragon,s auto out there.👍
way more than 2k, have the lowest number you can get.

I saw how much money was spent that day,and it is true,dragons collector,s don,t mind spending if its something they want.
Although, the last couple of years Dragons cards have been a bit down I thought. Once it was always Parra, Souths and the Dragons. Now I think it is Parra & Souths and then Dragons and Canberra.

Although, the last couple of years Dragons cards have been a bit down I thought. Once it was always Parra, Souths and the Dragons. Now I think it is Parra & Souths and then Dragons and Canberra.
Your right there.Its very hard for TLA to get the players auto we would all like to have,so we have to be thankfull we have autograph cards in the first place to collect.Keep them coming,and we will collect the cards we love and can afford.

Your right there.Its very hard for TLA to get the players auto we would all like to have,so we have to be thankfull we have autograph cards in the first place to collect.Keep them coming,and we will collect the cards we love and can afford.
For sure. Quality player selection and duplication of players was always going to be an issue with the numbers TLA produce every year.

That being said, I am sure there are issues such as player availability / wanting to sign, asking price which are huge factors to the end product.

Initially, I was annoyed with the volume of signatures and the effect it had on the values and market. Now that I have come to peace with that I hope TLA can work out there quality control.

same pens, let’s signatures dry and condition of cards !!

way more than 2k, have the lowest number you can get.
I'm glad you have that card in your PC and it is as cherished as it should be as there is no more a passionate Dragons collector than yourself.

Personally I'm just not sure the market for that card is there and willing to pay "way more" than 2k but hey I hope I'm wrong. It may have been a few years ago but now I'm just not so sure.

Cheers
Ross
What card you talking about Dave , can you post a pic ?
It's a ripper.
1613372953575.png

Cheers
Ross

I'm glad you have that card in your PC and it is as cherished as it should be as there is no more a passionate Dragons collector than yourself.

Personally I'm just not sure the market for that card is there and willing to pay "way more" than 2k but hey I hope I'm wrong. It may have been a few years ago but now I'm just not so sure.

Cheers
Ross

It's a ripper.
1613372953575.png

Cheers
Ross
Really nice cards but have to agree the money doesn’t seem to be around ,but surely get 2k for the 1st one ? How many did they make?Also what did they cost at time of sale ?

Last edited:
Good start to the year for the bulldogs and would have to think will ruffle a few feathers . Adam Elliot caught getting intimate with Michael Licchas fiancé. Pretty poor form to do that to your soon to be best man and former teammate . She obviously thought he was the best man anyway 🤦‍♂️

Cheers
Ross

It's a ripper.
1613372953575.png

Cheers
Ross
been offered way more than I paid for it, over 4k, from the person that released them.
11 released , 1 for each of the 11 premierships.
no.1 is damaged and no longer about.
also have the promo for it.

Back
Top Bottom