2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

We scored 2 tires in 7 minutes from that point in time, the last one to level the score with only 5 seconds left. I'm not sure there would have been time for us to score 3 tries.
Yeah but the warriors were up by 8 . He thought it was 6 . Only scored that second last try due to a 7 tackle set . Everyone in the Sydney media were blaming poor old Chad as well.
His face said it all , he knew if he stuffed up.

As much as I am an avid dragons fan, and I like a lot of the players, been a huge fan of Vaughan for a few years.
I must say the dragons needed to make a stand on this subject, all players play by rules every time they take the field,
players have been notified of protocols on a constant basis.
They are told of updates every week.
If they wanted to have a party for the boys, I am sure the club would have organized a do for them that would not have breached any protocols.
All 13 players have taken it upon themselves to not abide by the rules and regulations set down to them, and not listen to the nsw law and health guidelines.
I am not singling out any player , they are all guilty, they could have asked Vaughany is this right, more so asked themselves.
Nah, they did none of that, they attended with complete disregard to the club and the game.
Now it affects them all, and the fans of the dragons as well.
If it were up to me I would have suspended them all for the rest of 2021.
Think it was a easy way to get rid of Vaughn personally .
Don’t think the venue is really the issue , they all knew the rules even if it’s a bit overboard considering they play and train together 4-5 times a week anyway .
Think JDB is the one that really surprised me , surely he would want to keep himself a mile away from trouble after the last couple of years ?

Think it was a easy way to get rid of Vaughn personally .
Don’t think the venue is really the issue , they all knew the rules even if it’s a bit overboard considering they play and train together 4-5 times a week anyway .
Think JDB is the one that really surprised me , surely he would want to keep himself a mile away from trouble after the last couple of years ?
Plus, all that as well joel.

Guess some people never learn . Couldn’t believe when I heard he was there as well🤦‍♂️.Corey Norman didn’t surprise me at all🤣
Joel, what really makes think,
How many others were invited, and thought to themselves, nah i better not, what if we get caught.
Does make the mind boggle.

@hobo , thoughts on Vaughan’s sacking?

Do you think Norman and JDB are lucky not to get turfed also?
It seems like a case of good timing for our salary cap as I have been hearing we have pretty much locked up Jaydn Suá.

I don''t like the fact we are only now hearing about a 2nd strike he had 2-3 years ago but in saying that how dumb could you possibly be to think hosting a BBQ and then trying to get everyone to lie about is. If it is his 3rd strike I'm OK with the quick and decisive action of sacking him.

I certainly don't think JDB should be sacked that is purely media BS. Its embarrassing and hes a bit simple but has a clean record. Whilst I would like to see Norman sacked I dot think it warrants him being sacked either as far as I know neither have any previous strikes against them whilst at St George.

Last edited:
Yeah but the warriors were up by 8 . He thought it was 6 . Only scored that second last try due to a 7 tackle set . Everyone in the Sydney media were blaming poor old Chad as well.
His face said it all , he knew if he stuffed up.
Yes he can't count and yep he missed it and Yes the 7 tackle set helped the Dragons level up the scores at full time.

What I'm saying though is IMO if he kicked it the Warriors win.

Yes he can't count and yep he missed it and Yes the 7 tackle set helped the Dragons level up the scores at full time.

What I'm saying though is IMO if he kicked it the Warriors win.
Yeah I get ya , I just don’t think it was even the 700th option . Very poor percentage play and it proved costly. Even if he got it the dragons would of had a 50/50 chance of short kick off and regaining possession.
Just glad the sharks punted him and feel sorry for the cowboys 🤣

This was a really enjoyable weekend of fixtures, maybe because of no blowouts (excluding NQ). All good tight affairs won in the middle.

Hamlin-Uele, best try celebration by far, if not ever (Raiders ten pin and Piggy are right up there). I honestly thought he had accidentally clocked his own team mate.

The only spoiler, the terrible inconsistency in calls again. Both Katoa and AFB should have gone to the bin IF the being consistent with previous weeks.

Last edited:
This was a really enjoyable weekend if fixtures, maybe because if no blowouts (excluding NQ). All good right affairs won in the middle.

Hamlin-Uele, best try celebration by far, if not ever (Raiders ten pin and Piggy are right up there). I honestly thought he had accidentally clocked his own team mate.

The only spoiler, the terrible inconsistency in calls again. Both Katoa and AFB should have gone to the bin IF the being consistent with previous weeks.
I’m not sure how both weren’t sent for 10. They would of a few weeks ago . Hope it’s pretty clear with the refs and players leading into the finals .

I’m not sure how both weren’t sent for 10. They would of a few weeks ago . Hope it’s pretty clear with the refs and players leading into the finals .
The lack of consistency will cost someone a title. Because of the 6 again rule, I feel they are letting other aspects slip and the smart teams are taking full advantage. The laying down for a penalty is the worst it has ever been.

This was a really enjoyable weekend of fixtures, maybe because of no blowouts (excluding NQ). All good tight affairs won in the middle.

Every week is enjoyable when the Raiders actually win 😅

I'm the same with the punch. I looked a away when they scored and as I looked back I saw a punch and it caught me out for a second.

They should bring back the mega motion cards and use it for a PIF this week!

Every week is enjoyable when the Raiders actually win 😅

I'm the same with the punch. I looked a away when they scored and as I looked back I saw a punch and it caught me out for a second.

They should bring back the mega motion cards and use it for a PIF this week!
Yeah, i had to look twice as well.
Adds a bit of fun and charater back in the game.

There are a few photos on top end cards of Michaels/Diggazs shop.Its outstanding.Looks like Michael has catered for everyone.When the shop opens and everyone gets behind this venture,we will be able to meet up there and get collecting back the way it was years ago.I have been to many card shops in my life,both in Australia and the USA,and this shop by the looks of it is up with the best of them.(The one at Blacktown was ok to.😉)I'm not kissing arse here,just letting people know what Michael has done is something to be proud of.

Back
Top Bottom