2021 footy stars prestige

so been a month or so since my last update here. I secured 4 boxes (all secondary market - $220 through to $260 at release basically). Was happy to pay it as i felt the secondary wouldnt drop below that so not a complete rip off. I was late to the party re securing from Select. I intended to upload what i got here but just still havent broken them. My wife deciding to accelerate some renovations in the homestead, moving to inlaws for a bit, debating whether I wanted to start recording and uploading my personal chases to youtube... (did this for a lot of my recent basketball insert chases - just never hit the actual 'publish to the public' button).

Anyways long story short - i still have all 4 box's not open. Now im in that window of thinking do I / dont I? the supply must be starting to dry up.. although Cherry seem to do a break every second night

so been a month or so since my last update here. I secured 4 boxes (all secondary market - $220 through to $260 at release basically). Was happy to pay it as i felt the secondary wouldnt drop below that so not a complete rip off. I was late to the party re securing from Select. I intended to upload what i got here but just still havent broken them. My wife deciding to accelerate some renovations in the homestead, moving to inlaws for a bit, debating whether I wanted to start recording and uploading my personal chases to youtube... (did this for a lot of my recent basketball insert chases - just never hit the actual 'publish to the public' button).

Anyways long story short - i still have all 4 box's not open. Now im in that window of thinking do I / dont I? the supply must be starting to dry up.. although Cherry seem to do a break every second night
Don't.

Hold them and sell for $400+

I've got a couple I'll hold forever ;)

i would have thought demand will drop a little when Optimum comes out next month

theyre in storage right now unfortunately. As soon as the reno's are over (thanks covid) and I have my stuff back - ... ... well you will hear it here

Busted all 4 open. Great times with a Boak Marquee right on his 300 game milestone no less. Got a nice Bachar Houli /60 so that helps the PC. Have put the rest up over in the trade / sale section.

Nice. Not a PA supporter but really like Boak, solid get.
Same mate. I've thrown him out there and if it makes someone elses pc more complete then awesome (and yay me, cause there is some value there) but honestly if I keep that one, there are worst players. boak is pretty respectable... even if he is PA ;)

Back
Top Bottom