2021 Elite Official Thread

Just watched another break,not as good as last night.
Yeah was pretty ordinary hey . Not sure that extra $600 is justified personally. I have liked the look of a few cards though . Not big on the mojos but I like the emblem mojo cards , case cards and I’m real interested in seeing the boot patch redeemed. Be keen on one if anyone is selling

Yeah was pretty ordinary hey . Not sure that extra $600 is justified personally. I have liked the look of a few cards though . Not big on the mojos but I like the emblem mojo cards , case cards and I’m real interested in seeing the boot patch redeemed. Be keen on one if anyone is selling

Have to say I was much more of a fan of the Mojos on the sell sheet but seeing them not so sure now.

Personally out of all the breaks I watch,from all different sellers,Michael/Diggaz leaves them for dead.He is the only person I have seen take the time to put the cards in sleeves and top loaders and has all the accessories first hand to carefully look after the cards.

Personally out of all the breaks I watch,from all different sellers,Michael/Diggaz leaves them for dead.He is the only person I have seen take the time to put the cards in sleeves and top loaders and has all the accessories first hand to carefully look after the cards.
100% , thought the same thing .

Hey lads and ladies!
Wondering if people could keep and eye out for the #13 sapphire Parramatta cards for me
Got so close last year only missed by 1
Any help would be much lynn appreciated
Cheers guys 🤘
20210820_065547.jpg

Diggaz is great!

Hey guys, have these 2 game changers Wighton and moylan. Just Wondering about the numbers on the back? Do the gold foils indicate anything in particular here

20210820_195001.jpg

A couple of questions.
Was a chart available this year so you could check the amount of colors in the patch cards.
And where is Brendon_B great rundown on this years release.Always looked forward to this.👍
No colour chart up not sure if there will even be one given there wasn’t one last year, only the 1/1s were done last year. 1/1s for this year aren’t up yet

Stupid question, but has anyone seen a Boyd BALL patch card? Are they out there? I've seen several Boot Patch cards, but not the Ball patch yet, mind you I have not watched every break from every dealer.

Back
Top Bottom