The Ex COVID-19 Troll thread: 2019-2024 Sniffles Edition - Now a general funnies thread!

No I was playing 1 sip for me, 1 for me,
1 for me, 1 for me.
Some idiot had the idea to put me in charge of holding it....

picard.gif

Well yeah u gotta mix it up

Live look at my disappointment at the Friday night activity

You f***ers are all sposed to be quarantined, drinking and ready to roll ffs

giphy.gif

Oi cunt im clearly ready to go. I sacrificed almost 2 bottles of wild turkey tonight for you 😂. Leaving me with only 4 remaining bottles. and lockdown an imminent threat. I am in desperate need of supplies now

Not to panic anyone but i have heard bottle shops may close after Sunday depending on the Cabinets decision Sunday night. The bottle shop workers are fully expecting they will be shut down come next week.

I sincerely appreciate this tip though lol - gonna get a few bottles as prep. THEN the decision comes in the barter system that comes after a month quarantine as to the value of alcohol vs toilet paper!

Haha yeah well. I went to my local and i did ask and they said 4 bottle of spirit maximum. I checked the day before and they only had 3 bottles in stock . When I entered, still only had 3. So that’s all I could buy.

Found these good reds for $5 and $7 a bottle, so looks like I’ll have to get a case tomorrow. I mean today...

Back
Top Bottom