2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

Thanks to Lucas Jericho......here is the sellsheet!

1582715624469.png

Last edited:
Very nice!

Though I'm blown away there is no stand alone Shuey or Kelly predictor, the wildcard for Eagles will be the most sort after.

yeah I think they have undercut the predictors slightly, probably should’ve gone down to 5 per team, or realistically they should have more for some teams than others

overall looks a pretty good release and apart from the leopard background I think they all look good

Thanks @Matt26, that Lucas Jericho guy is very mysterious 🤣
I was both hoping and not hoping the show stopper would be the Worpedo. I still haven’t found a green Future Force sig and now I need a show stopper too. They will look better in hand but I wouldn’t call some of these guys show stoppers. I might buy the odd pack but die cuts and star burst don’t interest me in the slightest. The only thing I liked about previous Footy Stars were the Brownlow predictors being one per box so buying loose packs you had a chance to hit one. I’ll be chasing a Worpedo show stopper if anyone buying boxes/cases hits one.

Don't really have too much interest in AFL stuff, but geez these are good value at $2.99. Bit jealous as a mainly NFL collector who pays the tax for being an Australian on everything. Might just have to start paying attention to the AFL haha.

Don't really have too much interest in AFL stuff, but geez these are good value at $2.99. Bit jealous as a mainly NFL collector who pays the tax for being an Australian on everything. Might just have to start paying attention to the AFL haha.

I just bought a few NHL cards from the US, the postage was more then the cards combined value.

I feel for you and US sport collectors.

I'm okay with AFLW cards, so this is not a gripe about those, but they have added another 12 AFLW cards to the base set and have taken out 36 AFL cards + 5 checklist cards. Why would you have 10 base cards per team - it looks crap when displayed, and surely it just means more base doubles in a box.

I hope the Disneyland cards take the place of a base card this year and not an insert.

I'm okay with AFLW cards, so this is not a gripe about those, but they have added another 12 AFLW cards to the base set and have taken out 36 AFL cards + 5 checklist cards. Why would you have 10 base cards per team - it looks crap when displayed, and surely it just means more base doubles in a box.

I hope the Disneyland cards take the place of a base card this year and not an insert.
I calculated about 30 spare base per box so another player per team plus checklists could have been added. Only problem would have been the amount of cards compared to pages in the folder (225). An extra page would have solved the problem.

why wouldn't Select do a 9 card team set so it fits neatly in a 9 pocket page - makes no sense to do a 10 card set...

Back
Top Bottom