2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
It’s that time of year again. Select have posted a picture of the top of the box on their YouTube channel:

2FEF156C-B34F-4EDA-AF84-AB0A7D31654D.png

Will be interesting to see what they’ve got in store this year.

always a wait and see release (but great and important for the kids/youth to enjoy) the brownlow predictors are the fun aspect. pull the right card and your smiling on brownlow night, Pull a contender or pay to much for a non-winner and can be a expensive regret.
hopefully select have a few surprise's up there sleeves for the release.

Starburst again 🤮 I know the kids like them so I get it but surely they could come up with a different insert.

I Like the traditional Milestone games and All Australian Cards but producing the same Insert cards every year just devalues them every year and floods the market.

Apart from that I like the designs, the AFLW card show looks excellent and it’s great to see them in the set!

If there is a box in the petrol station I may buy the odd pack for fun but no boxes of Footy Stars for me.

Starburst again 🤮 I know the kids like them so I get it but surely they could come up with a different insert.

I Like the traditional Milestone games and All Australian Cards but producing the same Insert cards every year just devalues them every year and floods the market.

Apart from that I like the designs, the AFLW card show looks excellent and it’s great to see them in the set!

If there is a box in the petrol station I may buy the odd pack for fun but no boxes of Footy Stars for me.

I like the starburst, just not sure on the tiger design. Will wait to see how it looks in hand.

Though I do agree in some aspect of cutting down on some of them, I feel the silver/ red die cuts and such were pointless just made to be fillers.

what I’d love to see select do and it wouldn’t even be hard and could keep the exact ratios as last year however....
Silver die cut > blue parallel
Red die cut > red parallel
Box hit burst > gold parallel
Platinum predictor > platinum parallel
So similar to what they done in future force.
Still keep the Gold Brownlow predictors and al the other insert sets that way the kids get there bursts and the collectors get something to chase.

Rain, hail or shine we ought to assume Brownlow predictors (in particular parallel version) will be the top ends of the release once again if not dur

Hmmmm,
i like the design of the packets better than the cards atm !!!
as mentioned 9 cards per pack was 10 cards per pack last year.
still have those damn disneyland cards in the packets too

***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 1***
Who is excited for the start of the 2020 AFL season and a brand new set of Select Footy Cards?! We are proud to present the first preview of our 2020 Footy Stars set today, showcasing brand new packaging, along with a sneak peak at two of our Men's & Women's Common cards!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts, and is on sale from Friday 28th Feb. Stay tuned for more previews to come...

Dont tell me they are going to do many previews like the supremacy release !!! as this is preview 1

1581058473081.png
1581058502485.png
1581058531482.png

1581058570882.png
1581058609516.png

1581058684517.png

Back
Top Bottom