2020 Select Brilliance

There is some brilliance boxes on eBay that apparently an offer has been excepted where starting price was $350... surely something is up here..

There is some brilliance boxes on eBay that apparently an offer has been excepted where starting price was $350... surely something is up here..

With the multiple drops it should be easy enough to get 6 boxes if you're savvy with the website and have a partner/friend/family member willing to give you their CC details

This 3 different release time experiment has to be the biggest fail ever haha.

Oh hey everyone missed out last time on dominance, let's make it even harder for people to grab a box.

Im pretty happy im missing this release and leaving my coin to NFL boxes with such a ripping December incoming.

This 3 different release time experiment has to be the biggest fail ever haha.

Oh hey everyone missed out last time on dominance, let's make it even harder for people to grab a box.

Im pretty happy im missing this release and leaving my coin to NFL boxes with such a ripping December incoming.

How so?

Dominance sold out within 30 sec of release because they allowed 2 cases pp and didn't limit households etc

This has been great. Miss out the first time, surely you can get the 2nd or 3rd times.

If you can't complete your checkout within 2 min then that's probably an issue you need to rectify. Be prepared and you'll get your allocation

How so?

Dominance sold out within 30 sec of release because they allowed 2 cases pp and didn't limit households etc

This has been great. Miss out the first time, surely you can get the 2nd or 3rd times.

If you can't complete your checkout within 2 min then that's probably an issue you need to rectify. Be prepared and you'll get your allocation
You can't read? Clearly said im not trying for boxes. But creating different time slots and allowing people to enter different cards and addresses surely wasnt the intention when they created this timeslot release. Pretty obvious it was going to happen.

You can't read? Clearly said im not trying for boxes. But creating different time slots and allowing people to enter different cards and addresses surely wasnt the intention when they created this timeslot release. Pretty obvious it was going to happen.

I can read very well, thanks for asking.

No, it wasn't their intention, but it was their intention to allow as many people the opportunity to purchase as possible. Some might not be able to get out of work at 2pm to sit on their phones and order footy cards. Same goes for the other time slots.

Yes, flippers will still get their chance, but with the small allocation and restrictions, it should be harder than ever.

From what I'm seeing/reading, it seems to have worked extremely well compared to the one-slot Dominance debacle.

There might be a fourth round if they can catch out the people double/triple dipping. If you miss out at 9pm and you have bought plenty of cards from select website, might be worth a shot sending them an email if they got any boxes left over.

Phew. Got lucky third time. Hope everyone else who also missed out first / second time around got lucky too.

As an FYI (not that anyone cares), but this is actually my first go getting a box (thought I would try once before Supremacy 2 hits and I go down that rabbit hole). As a Saints collector, am hoping to trade whatever I land for a Baldock and Ross* cards. Genuinely not buying these because I am interested in making $$. However, I am over getting gouged on Ebay by people that but up stock for profit. So hell, lets give this a try

If anyone who gets a box hits a Saints card, let me know (even though I will likely only land Freo or GWS stock haha)

*Oh and FFS why do Select keep doing the same players over and over and over. Why?? St.Kilda does not need another Baldock, Stewart or Lockett card. There are more then enough in the last 20 years. And Seb F**king Ross AGAIN! Seriously guys, he is an absolute plodder. Stop putting him on limited edition cards!! Steele or Gresham please. No more Seb...

Back
Top Bottom