2020 Select Brilliance

I missed out first round. Didn’t know I had to be signed in to an account. Normally I check out as guest. Had to make an account. GAME OVER 😩 will try again later on.

Good luck guys, got my 2, hope I hit Dusty and Dyer and don't have to think about this product for the rest of my days.

Bloody joke. Had 2 boxes in my cart, but told me they were sold out when I went to checkout. Ticketek’s website is shit, but at they at least allow you to checkout once the product is in your cart.

So what’s the ratios for these boxes I’m reading up now and saying sigs are 1:7 boxes so what’s the box card?

Bloody joke. Had 2 boxes in my cart, but told me they were sold out when I went to checkout. Ticketek’s website is s***, but at they at least allow you to checkout once the product is in your cart.
understand your frustration, but select does say on the web page that having the product in your cart does not mean its bought..
stay positive you'll get some next round.

This is a big con. Hit the buy button at about 1. 5 minutes in and still missed out.

Then to add insult to injury I see that somebody is already listing 5 boxes on eBay at $350.00 each. What happened to the 2 box limit.

This is a big con. Hit the buy button at about 1. 5 minutes in and still missed out.

Then to add insult to injury I see that somebody is already listing 5 boxes on eBay at $350.00 each. What happened to the 2 box limit.

Unfortunately there is no foolproof way of keeping it to 2 per person, no doubt you will have people using family or friends to create accounts and buy stock.

We as a customer will just have to understand its going to happen on some level no matter what's in place.

Back
Top Bottom