2020 Select Brilliance

One Image left to complete all images on the site. Does anyone have a photo of the Burgoyne dual signature redemption card. I need a full photo of the card including hard case and preferably still in box so has black background. Thanks

20201129_154604.jpg
20201129_154211.jpg

Not sure it’s been said here but the increased popularity of online sales for cards is affecting the bricks and mortar stores Cardzone going to be online only from what I am hearing

Not sure it’s been said here but the increased popularity of online sales for cards is affecting the bricks and mortar stores Cardzone going to be online only from what I am hearing
The shop was for sale but I heard he had a bigger shop lined up so who knows

I think the days of just buying a few packs of series 2 will be a lot more difficult. Still think there is room for another card maker ,if not that more sets. They are selling out in minutes the higher end cards.

Bare with me im going too ask a silly question does removing the sticker and opening the one touch devalue the card? I really want too fix the rattling card

Last edited:
Is it just me or does is seem like the cards have dipped and starting to rise again Already?

Noticed very fe sealed boxes left on eBay now too.......

Bare with me im going too ask a silly question does removing the sticker and opening the one touch devalue the card? I really want too fix the rattling card

I haven't known the value to decrease based on that, but you will definitely void the warranty.

I Just need images of three of the actual dual signature cards to finish of the page about the release on my website. If anyone has images of the following three cards would be greatly appreciated.

GJ - AJ
Glen Jakovich
Allen Jakovich
Signature Card

PB - SB
Peter Burgoyne
Shaun Burgoyne
Signature Card

DJ - AJ ( Found It )
Darren Jarman
Andrew Jarman
Signature Card