2020 Select Brilliance

Haven't seen one Tigers fan I know hit a Dusty. It's heart breaking.

I missed out on getting any boxes but glad some of the lads are pulling some ripper cards, congrats 🥳 keep em coming

20201127_090148.jpg

Busted my two boxes, done alright I think.
All cards are for sale would’ve preferred a madden dual signature but can’t complain with hitting what I did

Attachments

• CE60DB82-9993-4FDF-82CF-652C0A6EDEE5.jpeg
    CE60DB82-9993-4FDF-82CF-652C0A6EDEE5.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 114
So has Dusty now become the Michael Jordan of AFL cards? Prices just go higher and higher. His card from this series already going for $1500+. His rookie signature around $700-$800.
Makes sense if he wins another Brownlow or norm smith well he is up there for discussion for best player to ever play the game

Whoever put the Pendles' on eBay for 1000 and 1100 BIN respectively are absolute nonnies, card will go close to 2k at Auction.

Whoever put the Pendles' on eBay for 1000 and 1100 BIN respectively are absolute nonnies, card will go close to 2k at Auction.
Thought the same thing sometimes it’s better to auction the big boy cards, but they are probably happy with what they got

Thought the same thing sometimes it’s better to auction the big boy cards, but they are probably happy with what they got

Wont be happy when they see the one currently being auctioned hit 2k though :eek:

So has Dusty now become the Michael Jordan of AFL cards? Prices just go higher and higher. His card from this series already going for $1500+. His rookie signature around $700-$800.
in aussie terms he is the m.j / lebron in our little card world..since the 20' G.F win his price's have just gone into jaw dropping stupidity..

I picked up another couple of boxes off eBay and got Coleman and Gawn. Not too good but I'll try funding the next box.

in aussie terms he is the m.j / lebron in our little card world..since the 20' G.F win his price's have just gone into jaw dropping stupidity..

People have short memories. I'd be selling whilst the myth of Dusty is hot. Target these in 10 years

Cool set and just hope i get a few boxes.

I still feel it should have been captain coach sigs. Get it done select hahaha
Should a corresponding set to supremacy occur (premiership play theme), I wouldn't mind seeing a captain coach signature concept or even a further back high end set of players lucky enough to become both a premiership player and coach throughout their footy careers

Back
Top Bottom