2020 Select Brilliance

banana

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
Select announcing right now.

1 card per box, 36 base cards /50 , 2 per team, 1 is Dusty, 1 is Ted Whitten.

Each card is 180pt and all come in a gold case.

Thoughts?

The Dusty is a beautiful card.

Also there are 6 dual brother Signature cards - Burgoynes, Jarmans and Maddens were the 2 shown.

These will come as a redemption.

Last edited:
Stewart Lord and Alistair Lord is one of the brother Signatures. Not sure I've ever heard of either of them.

2100 boxes, all only available on Select Website next Tuesday 24th November, 2pm, 6pm, 9pm.

2 boxes per customer.

Hopefully they've found a way to stop the bots from buying them all up.

Seems like such a meh release. Oh wow more dusty, bont, cripps, Sloane, Mitchell etc cards numbered to 50 except this time they have a gold border.

I'll personally be staying away.

Looks awesome, $150 pretty good value too.

Bank account takes another hit with another Dusty...

2100 boxes, all only available on Select Website next Tuesday 24th November, 2pm, 6pm, 9pm.

2 boxes per customer.

Hopefully they've found a way to stop the bots from buying them all up.
stop the bots and it will be a winner release...
but guaranteed this will sell out in a instant

Really glad it wasn't Supremacy 2.0, though I think any release this close to Christmas isn't a good idea generally but will be interesting to watch.

I'm iffy on the Jakovich sig, having a card with Melbourne is off putting for me.

Really glad it wasn't Supremacy 2.0, though I think any release this close to Christmas isn't a good idea generally but will be interesting to watch.

I'm iffy on the Jakovich sig, having a card with Melbourne is off putting for me.

Supremacy will be later next year (a legend I know has already been asked to participate).

This release is to pay for the employee Christmas Bonuses! LOL Happens every year around this time!

In all seriousness, I do like the concept, the cards look nicely designed and I am a big fan of a high end 1 card per box product.

Only issue I have is some of the player selections.

I also think that the price point is a little low..... I reckon it would have still sold out at $199 a box to be honest. But its something the flippers can take advantage of.

You know what I’d like to see from Select in a high end release like this, some 80’s and 90’s State of Origin cards. Imagine a Wanganeen signature card in a SA guernsey, or Silvagni or Rob Harvey Big V signature.
great idea and great call

You know what I’d like to see from Select in a high end release like this, some 80’s and 90’s State of Origin cards. Imagine a Wanganeen signature card in a SA guernsey, or Silvagni or Rob Harvey Big V signature.
great idea and great call

yep i cant remember which thread i mentioned it only recently but i would love this too, for me instance i think Carlton fans would still want a Kernahan card in a state guernsey, but for me as a Glenelg fan and South Australian this would be much more attractive to collect

Seb Ross is a beyond awful choice. Will be lucky to be on their list at the end of next season.

Seb Ross is a beyond awful choice. Will be lucky to be on their list at the end of next season.
Agreed being a massive saints fan but I can see why. Prior to this year they had no A grade talent, lets say these cards where 6-9 months in print... He's our raining B&F winner, vice captain and captain all year last year when Geary was injured.

I would count myself lucky if I was a North Fan as there lucky to have a player on the card that is still on there list lol

Back
Top Bottom