2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

You got me...Raiders have been solid without being spectacular. Plenty of improvement needed, especially now teams are targeting Wighton. If Hudson Young can remember to play league instead of ten pin bowling, he will be a big in on both sides of the ball.

I know its early but i dont see too many teams outside that top 8 making it in at this stage. Think the first 7 will definitely be there come seasons end.

06F2C4F8-6D81-479D-9437-67482E8BD289.jpeg

As a Storm fan I am scared. You have Cam Smith putting on a clinic multiple times this year. Brendon Smith is a gun and a ball of Dynamite. Then Harry grant is KILLING it a West tigers in his 10th game. 3 rakes don’t fit into one spot 😭

As a Storm fan I am scared. You have Cam Smith putting on a clinic multiple times this year. Brendon Smith is a gun and a ball of Dynamite. Then Harry grant is KILLING it a West tigers in his 10th game. 3 rakes don’t fit into one spot 😭

Nice problem to have!!

Cheese can and seems happy to play anywhere in the pack. If Smith goes again, will Grant want to be second fiddle?

Nice problem to have!!

Cheese can and seems happy to play anywhere in the pack. If Smith goes again, will Grant want to be second fiddle?
Reports out of Melbourne is tigers have tabled an offer to take Grant next year, Storm get Paul Mom again, allowing smith to play, cover for the loss of Ado-Car and Vunivalu. But Grant has to sign for Melbourne for the year 2022. Seems like a nice proposition, win for all...?
What about Cotric to Bulldogs 😭

Reports out of Melbourne is tigers have tabled an offer to take Grant next year, Storm get Paul Mom again, allowing smith to play, cover for the loss of Ado-Car and Vunivalu. But Grant has to sign for Melbourne for the year 2022. Seems like a nice proposition, win for all...?
What about Cotric to Bulldogs 😭

I really don’t think Melbourne want to lose Grant BUT Smith is playing as good as ever and Cheese is a natural 9 so while not ideal, they can certainly cover.

Cotric is a big loss but how can the kid say no to 750k per year (rumoured not confirmed). Great young player, still loads of improvement in him. Has defensive issues at times with his decision making and not a ball player. If the dogs play him at centre, which is what they are promising, he has a way to go.

Hate to lose him but glad Canberra have courage to draw a line in the sand and not be bullied by player managers. 500k is fair, definitely not worth more than 600k IMO

I really don’t think Melbourne want to lose Grant BUT Smith is playing as good as ever and Cheese is a natural 9 so while not ideal, they can certainly cover.

Cotric is a big loss but how can the kid say no to 750k per year (rumoured not confirmed). Great young player, still loads of improvement in him. Has defensive issues at times with his decision making and not a ball player. If the dogs play him at centre, which is what they are promising, he has a way to go.

Hate to lose him but glad Canberra have courage to draw a line in the sand and not be bullied by player managers. 500k is fair, definitely not worth more than 600k IMO

Gus once said to me, you never pay more than $400K for your winger....... not $750K

I don’t think Cam smith will be there next year what ever is said , Grant will be the 9 and Brandon Smith will be at the sharks 😂😂. But seriously he’s good enough to play anywhere he wants and the storm might struggle to hold onto him ?

Back
Top Bottom