2020 NRL Annual?

The Big League Magazine production was cancelled this season due to the Covid impact. There was only 2 magazines printed before the cancellation (Season Preview, Round 1).
David Middleton is currently working with the NRL in trying to organise a printed edition of the Annual. It is all about costs savings.
I have been in contact with Maria (Big League editor) and she said they are still waiting a decision from the NRL on whether the magazine returns in 2021. Fingers crossed!!

The Big League Magazine production was cancelled this season due to the Covid impact. There was only 2 magazines printed before the cancellation (Season Preview, Round 1).
David Middleton is currently working with the NRL in trying to organise a printed edition of the Annual. It is all about costs savings.
I have been in contact with Maria (Big League editor) and she said they are still waiting a decision from the NRL on whether the magazine returns in 2021. Fingers crossed!!

Hopefully Middleton can get it done otherwise bring back the old style year books!

Pretty sure there was 3. They did a round 2 one too

David Middleton posted this yesterday.

The print version of the Official 2020 NRL Annual will be on sale in the first week of March. Watch for purchase announcement and order through nrl.com.

Back
Top Bottom