platinum predictor 1:3 boxes /40
gold showstoppers 1:12 boxes /40
case card

Yea I can see the last 3 being
1:4 boxes
1:6 boxes
1:12 boxes
Or we could see something like 1:2 cases

Yep it's gotta cover the last six boxes in the case as I can't see there being a box with just an engine room. It's also been mentioned elsewhere that there will be "one card a box you will get most of your money back on".

The exact make up is anyone's guess but I think four Predictors per case like series one is a fair assumption.

The case card isn’t part of the preview we all know what they look like

Yep, every new series this gets a mention somewhere along the line and it's never previewed.

My feeling is the unknown card is a one per team type set, possibly a redemption.

4 of the last packs will have an extra common to make it up to a full set of commons 196 cards.

I think:

Preview 8
Platinum Brownlow predictors /40
(4 per club); 1:72

Preview 9
Gold showstopper /40
(1 per club); 1:288

Preview 10
Prestige refractor /25
(9 clubs this release and 9 for dominance 20 on top of captain signatures and dominance black)
1:864

Case cards, fair enough, probably no preview. I don't recall there being one in last years Footy Stars or Dominance. Will be great if we get another short printed subset.

As for commons, I think 192 per box minus 8 firework zebra minus approx 8 numbered cards = 176, leaving 22 cards short of a full set per box

8 packs with commons only
8 packs with firework zebra
8 packs with numbered cards

And for all you harv time lovers got these I'm happy to trade if anyone wanted one while your on the topic

20200412_114603.jpg
20200412_113415.jpg

wishful thinking...but I’m hoping something like

showstopper / dominance style card relating another young star for each team 1:2 boxes / 60-80. For example, Shai Bolton or Castagna for Tigers

Above but signature variant 1:6 boxes 40 one per team

redemption relating to the recent state of origin game 1:12 Boxes

I know I’m dreaming

The name of that card genuinely made me laugh!

Getters? What the hell!

What's next ........ AFL Premiership Ultra Dominant Supreme Influential Boots Wearers?

Sounds like Joe Biden named this set!

Look Spike have done a decent job with the design ( I'll give them that ) but whoever named that card needs to lower the dosage on their meds.

Such a strange name I agree 😅 But honestly thinking about it, I can't think of another name that sums it up like that

And who knows, they may go backwards in the previews and show another parallel colour variant (they showed the red parallels after the milestones which were a rarer ratio)

wishful thinking...but I’m hoping something like

showstopper / dominance style card relating another young star for each team 1:2 boxes / 60-80. For example, Shai Bolton or Castagna for Tigers

Above but signature variant 1:6 boxes 40 one per team

redemption relating to the recent state of origin game 1:12 Boxes

I know I’m dreaming

This set would have been well into production before the State of Origin game was even announced.

I think if Select were going to do anything with State of Origin they would have released a website only subset similar to the MVP awards each year. No doubt they didn't want to be seen profiting off a game played for charity so they gave it a miss.

Apparently no brownlows predictors or showstopper (silver's next year). Rumour but heard it here first ahahha

If that's the case the remaining three cards are an absolute mystery.

I haven't even seen one likely suggestion for a card to come let alone three.

This set would have been well into production before the State of Origin game was even announced.

I think if Select were going to do anything with State of Origin they would have released a website only subset similar to the MVP awards each year. No doubt they didn't want to be seen profiting off a game played for charity so they gave it a miss.

Pretty sure Select didn't get any rights to produce any form of State of Origin cards

I really like the latest preview as it is a clear photo . I really wish they would produce a lot more cards like these and the 94 commons, which were easily the best they have made.

Back
Top Bottom