2020 footy stars prestiege release.

most sellers big or small on ebay would know the chance of getting more is very unlikely.. most would of hit "sold" in a instant

Anyone have any theories on the following:
Worpel Green parallel /60 average sell price on eBay $100
Worpel Showstoppers /70 average sell price on eBay $300

Is it just the fact that the Showstoppers are a better looking card??? Even that’s debatable though. I like both but seems way off to me.

Anyone have any theories on the following:
Worpel Green parallel /60 average sell price on eBay $100
Worpel Showstoppers /70 average sell price on eBay $300

Is it just the fact that the Showstoppers are a better looking card??? Even that’s debatable though. I like both but seems way off to me.
Give it time those greens will become near impossible to find so the prices will rise, apart from pies and tigers that already go for a bit

Give it time those greens will become near impossible to find so the prices will rise, apart from pies and tigers that already go for a bit
I was quite shocked to see the Dusty green have sold for $275/$285/$350 these prices are on level or higher then what some of the (smaller teams) show stoppers go for

Select were smart with the green's numbering them to #60 its enough but not quite enough...instead of being a throw away insert, the numbering keeps it in the game for many years to come.

i definitely think that the greens are still way underpriced… as you said.. they will be very hard to find down the track.
the Dusty's are already going for around $300 so i think a few others will reach that level as people start to realise they are disappearing

Select were smart with the green's numbering them to #60 its enough but not quite enough...instead of being a throw away insert, the numbering keeps it in the game for many years to come.
Like future force red foil, originally you couldn’t give some away and where selling $15-$30 a card. Now look, a Naughton went for nearly $200 the other day. Same will happen here I reckon

prepare to bust that bad boy...
fingers crossed they can continue there exciting form
young,fast and gaining confidence

time for you to break that "bad mojo" thats been following you around blown8. bring on the show stopper!!!
hats off to the suns..more inpressive by the week.

its up to you and your position mate..
his greens are at a high $$ at the moment ballparking $250+ if not more
people are catching on with "once there gone..there gone" or if you want one you will end up paying overs.
If it was mine i would put it on BUY IT NOW at a inflated price..give it time and wait and see
You can always change it to auction if no bites..how much to ask for????? god knows its got to be $$$$$ good luck to you mate

So the infamous Dusty show stopper jumper no#4, has made its way back to ebay
I guess the $3000 price tag was a little bit of a far fetch..
hoping the "childish game" stay at bay this time around (not holding ones breath)

dont know about fair indication, i've seen the Bont green sell for less
that been said, there is not many naughton greens on the bay

Back
Top Bottom