2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I know of at least 5 authorised Sellers which will have access to Priority at this stage. The little birdie that said one might have flown into a closed window first.
Do those dealers have access through TLA? Or do you have another 'birdie' analogy?

Last edited:
I think that there Elite Priority (60’cases) is all pre-sold. I am only guessing but would imagine you would have to purchase a significant amount of standard cases to get Priority and if so, I would imagine half the remaining 600 are gone.

Add to that order of other dealers and newsagent stock, this release will be sold out from TLA’s perspective very quickly.
If TLA go the way of Panini,thats the beginning of the end for me.

I wish it was that easy with the Priority but I have a feeling it won’t be...

I know of at least 5 authorised Sellers which will have access to Priority at this stage. The little birdie that said one might have flown into a closed window first.
When you say they will have access to priority do you really mean they have access through you, but not through TLA directly as they should, being authorised dealers and all?

Are you selling boxes and cases of priority on release Michael?
Priority will be available for pre-sale. Expecting pre-sales will probably be starting later this week.

Not sure about other sellers, but we won't be listing full Cases of Priority. Due to the limited nature, we'll be trying to make the pre-sale allocation available to as many collectors as possible. Case sales don't do that.

When you say they will have access to priority do you really mean they have access through you, but not through TLA directly as they should, being authorised dealers and all?
Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all.

Priority will be available for pre-sale. Expecting pre-sales will probably be starting later this week.

Not sure about other sellers, but we won't be listing full Cases of Priority. Due to the limited nature, we'll be trying to make the pre-sale allocation available to as many collectors as possible. Case sales don't do that.

Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all.
So do authorised dealers other than yourself have access to buy priority stock from TLA directly?

Back
Top Bottom