2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I received mine in a 20/25 count box, making lovely rattling sounds. A piece of me died that day.
That’s what my damaged LSB come in . Was at the top with the team photo redemptions at the bottom. I believe they should be supplying a top loader minimum for all high end stuff?.

That’s what my damaged LSB come in . Was at the top with the team photo redemptions at the bottom. I believe they should be supplying a top loader minimum for all high end stuff?.
Its crazy to think that they do that, I got back my smith and fifita jersey autos and like 3 team ls shoved in one of those boxes. Best/worst mail day just to get them back undamaged but also crazy to think they send cards worth like 1k+ not even in sleeves let alone individual toploaders

Its crazy to think that they do that, I got back my smith and fifita jersey autos and like 3 team ls shoved in one of those boxes. Best/worst mail day just to get them back undamaged but also crazy to think they send cards worth like 1k+ not even in sleeves let alone individual toploaders
By saving on the price of a top loader they are only hurting themselves long term . They now need to replace my Graham LSB for trying to save on a top loader . Bad math
I also tried to give them plenty of time as I understand it’s busy but waiting a month for a reply is bs. Only notification I got was that they were having a meeting on the 5th of November and would be in touch , which they haven’t ????

Ok some news from TLA:

Just to update you guys, we have the LSB Cameron Munster, Valentine Holmes and Nathan Cleary back and ready to be redeemed.

The RTFS Reagan Campbell-Gillard is also back and ready to be redeemed. Hopefully we will have the team cards back in the next few weeks to be redeemed as well.

Just a note to let you know we are going to replace all the Wade Graham /40 signature cards that have been damaged by the player during the signing process.

The corner of these cards are bent, we believe the cards have been dropped during the signing process…

We have had the Wade Graham /40 cards re-printed and will arrange for the player to sign these once they arrive from China, this whole process could take us until Feb 2021 but we will keep you posted.

If a customer has one of these cards and has a concern please let them know the above.

Cheers
Matt

Ok some news from TLA:

Just to update you guys, we have the LSB Cameron Munster, Valentine Holmes and Nathan Cleary back and ready to be redeemed.

The RTFS Reagan Campbell-Gillard is also back and ready to be redeemed. Hopefully we will have the team cards back in the next few weeks to be redeemed as well.

Just a note to let you know we are going to replace all the Wade Graham /40 signature cards that have been damaged by the player during the signing process.

The corner of these cards are bent, we believe the cards have been dropped during the signing process…

We have had the Wade Graham /40 cards re-printed and will arrange for the player to sign these once they arrive from China, this whole process could take us until Feb 2021 but we will keep you posted.

If a customer has one of these cards and has a concern please let them know the above.

Cheers
Matt
Awesome , cheers for that Matt. Also interesting about them being dropped ? I thought it was from the bulk holder . Still strange to send them out if they knew they were damaged though .

Sent a email to TLA today regarding the damaged Wade Graham and was told they are back for anyone waiting for a replacement. Forgot to ask about the team photo redemptions but I’ll send back in and see what happens and get back with a update 👌

Just about to finish my pages all about 2020 NRL Elite League Sensations on my website. Need the following three images to finish. These are not redemption card but actual signature cards. Needs to be a scanned image not photo. Thanks to anyone that can provide me with these.

LST07 Cameron Munster
LST11 Nathan Cleary
LST15 Adam Blair

Thanks in advance

Was wondering where my last lot of redemptions from TLA were as it’s been a solid 2 weeks . Checked the tracking and good old Aus Post decided to send them from Sydney to Brisbane then back to Sydney then you guessed it back to Brisbane .Aaron Woods auto patch has made more metres then the sharks did combined last year 🤦‍♂️

Was wondering where my last lot of redemptions from TLA were as it’s been a solid 2 weeks . Checked the tracking and good old Aus Post decided to send them from Sydney to Brisbane then back to Sydney then you guessed it back to Brisbane .Aaron Woods auto patch has made more metres then the sharks did combined last year 🤦‍♂️
From the funny if it wasn’t true files . My package has now gone to Brisbane and Sydney 4 times . I called Auspost and they supposedly flagged it but it missed the memo and it’s back in Brisbane . Scary part was he asked me the value of the package .Oh I dunno mate , was probably worth $800 if It was sent to me last year, but probably $500 now due to how prices drop , so thanks for nothing .

*IF* ... it ever arrives, take a photo of the front of the envelope, showing the address details ... then ask AusPost to explain how it can be re-directed to 2 different states that many times!! At that point, I would be asking for some form of compensation as well. As a government agency, that will likely get some traction, since it's not really "their" money anyway!

I called again yesterday and was told it should be here by Wednesday “if not “ call back . But not to worry as it’s not lost and still in the system. At this stage I’ll just be happy to receive it .

Back
Top Bottom