2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Attachments

• 20201007_195023.jpg
    20201007_195023.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 121
I had a look at the latest GOT cards and they have written msgs on them as well . Not 100% how I feel about it but its something different .

Have they released graphs this year showing how many colours on patch cards there are?
Only the 1 of 1 will be up on futera this year, as these were the only cards the collaborated with tla. Unfortunately the others will not be listed this year.

TLA Update
Dear All,

Just updating the situation of the 2020 Elite Redemption Cards-

2020 Team Photo Cards-

We have all the replacement images and they are now getting reprinted. We will update when we have the cards printed and back ready to redeem.

League Sensations Black Signature Cards-

These are being reprinted and will be shipped back to us within the next few weeks. Once the players have signed them we will notify collectors via this page to send their cards in.

Reagan Campbell-Gillard signature jersey patch,

Same as above, these are be reprinted and will be sent back to us in the next few weeks. Once they are resigned we will notify collectors via the Facebook page.

Hey guys, Please keep a look out for these cards
Stolen Cards
These 2 Signature Redemption cards have been stolen in the mail. They have not been redeemed & they have been registered with TLA so they cannot be redeemed.
LS16 - Marshall - #14
LSB02 - Wighton - #05
Please contact me or goldcoast cards if you see these cards for sale.

Last edited:
Seems the thieving ******** were out in force today. Another lot to please keep an eye out for.
Lost/Stolen cards
The following 2 redemption cards are lost/stolen:
2020 Elite J Wighton LSB # 07/40
2020 Elite W Graham LST # 20/20
Purchased both of these off eBay. Received registered tracked bubble mailer. Opened on Friday and found no cards inside at all.
Seller advises they put them in there and it seems the bubble mailer may have been opened during transit.
Either way paid over $600 for these cards which are now lost/stolen.
If anyone sees these pop up at any point, can you please contact Ben Coles (@Colesy).

Back
Top Bottom