2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I was hoping the glaring error on the Manly LST Redemption card would have been fixed on the Signature card. After seeing a redeemed version today, obviously not. Pretty disappointing.
The background is not Black and Maroon it is a dark Blue and Maroon. Blue was added to Manlys colours years ago. I think it looks great .

The background is not Black and Maroon it is a dark Blue and Maroon. Blue was added to Manlys colours years ago. I think it looks great .
@MikeK

Even blue and white

1601073904594.png

or maroon and black
1601074044032.png

Retail on a box is $7.99 x 24 = $191.76.

Anybody else notice now that most of our favourite dealers are no longer selling boxes, a few eBay regulars who still have some are now asking in the $250 to $400 range for a REGULAR box, some of which are likely newsagent stock with a good possibility of a dud box??!!

Retail on a box is $7.99 x 24 = $191.76.

Anybody else notice now that most of our favourite dealers are no longer selling boxes, a few eBay regulars who still have some are now asking in the $250 to $400 range for a REGULAR box, some of which are likely newsagent stock with a good possibility of a dud box??!!

Have you also noticed there are no prices on the boxes this year .... Quite a few of the cases this year are destined for Case Breaks as that is where the money is .... Still quite a few cases not opened but you just can`t buy them for personal busting .....

They can sell the boxes for what ever they like but it still won`t stop the value of the cards eventually falling .....

Have you also noticed there are no prices on the boxes this year .... Quite a few of the cases this year are destined for Case Breaks as that is where the money is .... Still quite a few cases not opened but you just can`t buy them for personal busting .....

They can sell the boxes for what ever they like but it still won`t stop the value of the cards eventually falling .....
Are these boxes on display in newsagents and other retailers.

Why are they almost non existent when they should be roughly 1 in 4.5 cases. I’ve only seen 1 pop up. Are they even in cases?

Not sure mate, who ever has them appears to be holding them back from the secondary market as very few have appeared. Gold Coast Trading Cards raffled off what they had available.

All seems a bit odd, all of a sudden these parallel case cards are released out of no where but no one knows who has them or how we are meant to get one? Seems to defeat the purpose of 'collecting'.

A bit of info about them from TLA or otherwise wouldnt go a miss.

Last edited:
Anyone know how the humble collector was to go about acquiring one of these parallel case cards?

They don't have a hope in hell because of how they were distributed. They were never in newsagents cases, they were a late decision to print by TLA. The biggest NRL dealer in the country only got 18 of them of which 4 went to another dealer.

Some of the remainder went to Diggaz and the remainder are still unaccounted for, i reckon they are still at TLA.

You won't.
This time last year i was still able to drive around and find newsagencies with stock.This year we were told that this release was sold out early,very few newsagents received very few boxes,some none,and just lately i heard that one dealer received 300 cases.And yet some of the inserts have dropped in value dramatically.Just dosen,t seem fair.☹

This time last year i was still able to drive around and find newsagencies with stock.This year we were told that this release was sold out early,very few newsagents received very few boxes,some none,and just lately i heard that one dealer received 300 cases.And yet some of the inserts have dropped in value dramatically.Just dosen,t seem fair.☹

Who is the dealer that received 300 cases ???

Back
Top Bottom