2020 Elite mailday

MikeK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
gmil-mk
Got home the other day to my second last big 2020 Elite mailday from Members here, eBay, breaks and a couple of boxes before prices went insane.

Waiting for the final Manly card to arrive to complete my Sea Eagles team set (except the 1of1 of course).

The final big mailday for this release will be after whenever it is I finally get around to sending everything in for Redemption!

I'm still wondering where everything is because, for example, I've only seen maybe 3/10 Emeralds for most players I've been keeping an eye out for and maybe only 5-10 LSTs per player (some way less).

Any spares have already been added to my sale/trade list, so please don't ask here!

New-30Oct20.jpg

Got home the other day to my second last big 2020 Elite mailday from Members here, eBay, breaks and a couple of boxes before prices went insane.

Waiting for the final Manly card to arrive to complete my Sea Eagles team set (except the 1of1 of course).

The final big mailday for this release will be after whenever it is I finally get around to sending everything in for Redemption!

I'm still wondering where everything is because, for example, I've only seen maybe 3/10 Emeralds for most players I've been keeping an eye out for and maybe only 5-10 LSTs per player (some way less).

Any spares have already been added to my sale/trade list, so please don't ask here!

New-30Oct20.jpg
Awesome haul Mike.

I chose the speed option rather than the slow registered option - a securely packed large package with much less time for anything to "happen"! Photos and an itemised list had been sent to TLA in advance on the small chance anything went wrong so there was documented proof of ownership and existence.

I chose the speed option rather than the slow registered option - a securely packed large package with much less time for anything to "happen"! Photos and an itemised list had been sent to TLA in advance on the small chance anything went wrong so there was documented proof of ownership and existence.
exactly what I would of done.
Theres quiet a few dollars tied up there. and they look great.

Thanks.

None of the patches are available at this stage - unless you have Gutherson #25 or Woods #25 available for trade.
No not #25 mate . If you look to move the Slater ball patch in the future let me know ? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom