2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Where’s that said? Last year I got a few mojo in newsagent ones lol.
It’s a newsagent box.

I purchased a few packs from newsagent in Sydney and got a sig and mojo

I never said newsagent boxes do not have hits or good hits, just that the chance of nothing is a LOT higher.

144 x 40 = 5760 rubies for 6660 boxes, so there are 900 boxes (90 cases worth) without a ruby. My understanding from keeping up to date with this thread is that the dealer/hobby cases (the 61 x 8 = 488 cases with case cards) all have ratios as per packs (ie, every box has a ruby) and that the remainder (newsagent stock) is pot luck re rubies.

Newsagent stock has been fine from my experience in Brisbane. I’ve bought 3 newsagent boxes so far and pulled the following:

2x ruby
1 x sapphire
1 white sig
1 black sig
1 jersey sig booklet

I bough one newsagent box

Nothing nil!

And tla has only offered 4 packs as a good Will gesture.

Nothing no Ruby’s no signatures

No hits what ever

ESP said we don’t guarantee the ratios per box

ESP comes back with an offer of 4 packs of Elite, I told them no thanks, I’ll be happy for an exchange of my box.
Good luck with that

As soon as we have the images for the Cordner signing, we will have them up straight away!

Cheers
Matt
Can anyone work out where this patch has come from? I’m stumped.

58174685-FC15-4F52-9F60-D942977777A3.jpeg

I never said newsagent boxes do not have hits or good hits, just that the chance of nothing is a LOT higher.

144 x 40 = 5760 rubies for 6660 boxes, so there are 900 boxes (90 cases worth) without a ruby. My understanding from keeping up to date with this thread is that the dealer/hobby cases (the 61 x 8 = 488 cases with case cards) all have ratios as per packs (ie, every box has a ruby) and that the remainder (newsagent stock) is pot luck re rubies.

Not all dealer Boxes / Cases have a Ruby in every Box , just like not every Case has 5 Sapphire Mojos in a case ....

As for the Ratios for this release it was all over the place with some dealer cases not even having 2 Black signatures or 4 White sigs , with some of the cases not even having a major hit (insert above the Black sigs ) in the case ....

those are 2 per box arent they? this dumping is ridiculous

There are only a couple of them (8 or 10) aren't they? Bit like the Women in League redemption card from years back.....so many of them its more an advertisement for the game that really meant to have any huge value.

There are only a couple of them (8 or 10) aren't they? Bit like the Women in League redemption card from years back.....so many of them its more an advertisement for the game that really meant to have any huge value.
There’s 16 in the set and 20 in a case. I understand the promo aspect, but still ridiculously cheap at 50c.

Back
Top Bottom