2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

Nice to see Josh Reynolds get a good card before he departs* Concord. Why he isn't being used at 9 or with the 14 on his back I'll never understand.

Nice to see Josh Reynolds get a good card before he departs* Concord. Why he isn't being used at 9 or with the 14 on his back I'll never understand.
As a dogs fan, and with Reynolds being my favourite player (used to), he really isn't that good, or good at all. Likewise with Mbye. How he got a spot in Origin still confuses me. Nethertheless, this Reynolds signature will a bit like that Eels Foran signature from 2016 Elite.

As someone that collects the patch cards I think they could of picked a few better players . Only really 2 that would interest me being the Cordner and Jake T cards .
As for the Reynolds patch , I wonder if it will called bench worn ? Why wouldn’t they do a Benji or Farah ??

Just having a read through the checklist now (was supposed to be released Monday) but some people went a bit premature! LOL

Overall the Patches and Autos have some really decent players in there Jake T, Cordner, Sutton, Sims etc aren't bad.

The League Sensations have some really solid players highlighted by Sam Burgess (which will be a huge card), Johnson, DCE, Ferguson, Josh Jackson etc. some really good names.

The Young Guns look a really strong line up across the board! Lots of great up and coming players!

I guess seeing some of the player selections it shows that releases like this have to be locked away earlier in the year to ensure they can be released on time.

Looking at the Panthers cards -

The base/mojo sets are pretty solid with the exception of DWZ who has left the team.

Both Speed Machine cards are for players no longer with the club (DWZ and Blake).

Spotlight Cleary, Tamou Captain as expected. The Head to Head looks a nice card.

The Yeo League Sensations is ok however was hoping for a Kikau or Luai Young Guns (we got Moses Leota).

No Patch or Patch Auto to chase so it will be a pretty cheap effort for me this year!

Overall I think this looks a solid release for a lot of the bigger teams!

Cheers
Matt

Is this what we are expecting, anyone have any further knowledge on this
A2239A2C-1185-4874-B84D-AEF2871A9976.png

Looks pretty close but I think the standard LS & YG will be three per case. The signature patches will be 1:2 cases as they are /40 (320 in total). Last year the ball patch redemption was all over the place. Often two in a case or none.

I expect that the ‘big’ hit for each case would be a jersey signature, Emerald / Black Diamond Mojo, 1/1, Golden Ticket or the Ball Patch redemption

For the past few years The LS / 90 and YG / 90 was 2 each per case ( Occasionally 3 but mostly 2 ) plus 1 of each Black , 1 Jersey patch per case as there are 8 teams this year ....

1 in 4 cases for the Emerald ( working on 640 cases ) , 1 in 8 for the Black diamond .....

Looks pretty close but I think the standard LS & YG will be three per case. The signature patches will be 1:2 cases as they are /40 (320 in total). Last year the ball patch redemption was all over the place. Often two in a case or none.

I expect that the ‘big’ hit for each case would be a jersey signature, Emerald / Black Diamond Mojo, 1/1, Golden Ticket or the Ball Patch redemption
Ok thanks

Mate I ended up with two patch cards in my case and so did others

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Terry at TLA we can share some images of some freshly signed 2019 Elite NRL Jersey Booklet cards.

TR.jpg
turb.jpg

To say I am impressed with these is an understatement!

These are stunning cards!

Cheers
Matt
They look good. Are they redempted via a card? Or in box?

Back
Top Bottom