2019 PREDICTORS Redemption

Dr Grange

Dr Select
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
George
Just a heads up on the full set redemption. Those still trying to collect a full set of predictors to send in for redemption DON"T BOTHER there are only 25 sets & they have all been claimed so none left....

The cards say 50 sets so if this happens there will be many people very upset

Well TLA are in trouble as it does say 50 set on the back of the predictors & Terry only produced 25 set. The sets are Numbered /25 don't know how they are going to fix it now unless TLA reprint the all & number them /50. The problem for TLA now is whoever has go them /25 wont send them back as they would be worth more be such a low run!!!!!!!

Is it possible that they received less than 25 full set redemptions hence why they cut it off at this number?

I know the card says 50 and in my belief if that's what they have said, that's what should be printed...……..but could they have had less than 25 so they have just limited them to that?

So what your saying TLA can move the goal post to suit themselves regardless of what the they stated on release.. What happens to all the collectors who only need a couple of predictors to complete their set so they can send them in for redemption.. If select or Tap & Play did this you would be dogging them NOT making excuses for them. TLA have to honour what they stated on release not what suits them...

So what your saying TLA can move the goal post to suit themselves regardless of what the they stated on release.. What happens to all the collectors who only need a couple of predictors to complete their set so they can send them in for redemption.. If select or Tap & Play did this you would be dogging them NOT making excuses for them. TLA have to honour what they stated on release not what suits them...

Not saying they should move the goal posts at all.....as I said in my post if they said they will print 50 sets, that's what should be printed.

If they have cut it off early and not told anyone this isn't good enough.

Definitely not making excuses for them at all.

I got the standard redemption today, not going to open it since I'm a raiders supporter thus plan to sell it. Does anyone know what's inside it? And what could be expected out of a resale? Thanks

20191213_101243.jpg

I got the standard redemption today, not going to open it since I'm a raiders supporter thus plan to sell it. Does anyone know what's inside it? And what could be expected out of a resale? Thanks

20191213_101243.jpg
I would be checking the cards for any damage. Not to say they will be but just to check now before it is too late if returns have to be made

I like the Predictor concept in series 1 although TLA have struggled to get it right. I don’t see the point in numbering the Predictor if 1. The numbers don’t match to the redeemed product and 2. Of the 219 (or whatever the number is) priduced, only 20, aside from the premiership winner can be redeemed. It makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom