2019 PREDICTORS Redemption

I can't see why they don't do what Select did by redeeming full sets of predictors even 3 to 5 years later as it keeps the value of them & unopened boxes from being worthless like now..It would cost the no more to produce 200 to 300 of them in lieu of 20 to 30. I'd even like to see them at 1 per box & unnumbered & 1st in best dressed for the numbered redeemed sets...

I can't see why they don't do what Select did by redeeming full sets of predictors even 3 to 5 years later as it keeps the value of them & unopened boxes from being worthless like now..It would cost the no more to produce 200 to 300 of them in lieu of 20 to 30. I'd even like to see them at 1 per box & unnumbered & 1st in best dressed for the numbered redeemed sets...
Their business plan has no value for their cards or the collector. From the get go. Their 1st release proved that the purchaser came last.

Knowing what Terry's like & he doesn't give a sh!t about collectors only the $$$'s my prediction is that he will go back to what he did in 2017 with the predictors & do 20 only redemption's on the predictors for full sets & NOTHING for the single winning team Predictor which in my opinion will devalue the Traders release as collectors still have a sour taste in their mouths from that year after paying big bucks for the Predictors & getting basically nothing back!!!!!!!

Knowing what Terry's like & he doesn't give a sh!t about collectors only the $$$'s my prediction is that he will go back to what he did in 2017 with the predictors & do 20 only redemption's on the predictors for full sets & NOTHING for the single winning team Predictor which in my opinion will devalue the Traders release as collectors still have a sour taste in their mouths from that year after paying big bucks for the Predictors & getting basically nothing back!!!!!!!
Right on george.
Its only about money.
Have sent a few notes in, constructive.
Not even a thanks.
I know most collectors will continue to buy the product, only because its the only thing on the market.
If another company were allowed to produce product would want to pay the licence fee, tla would close the doors within 6 months.
I still speak with Robbie at select and if they were to start producing product again, i would be talking to them more often, because they listen to what collectors want?

Don’t forgot the silver sticker on the plastic wrapper instead of the card 🤦‍♂️. I haven’t brought a pack of traders since that load of trash gold set was released so they have lost a few grand from me . Even with the dud box that Terry sent out to apologise 😂😂. The sooner they get punted the better.
There were 20 collectors with the shits after that. Sorry 15 and a dealer that didn’t give 2 $&@“s cause it didn’t cost them anywhere near what actual collectors paid for them for their 5 sets 🤦‍♂️

Right on george.
Its only about money.
Have sent a few notes in, constructive.
Not even a thanks.
I know most collectors will continue to buy the product, only because its the only thing on the market.
If another company were allowed to produce product would want to pay the licence fee, tla would close the doors within 6 months.
I still speak with Robbie at select and if they were to start producing product again, i would be talking to them more often, because they listen to what collectors want?
At the rate sales are dropping I’m guessing it might be sooner rather then later.

Back
Top Bottom