2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep good news for the Sharks he is a talent.

Lets hope he plays more than half a season every year for them as he seems to have been plagued with injury in the last couple of years and will miss 12 games in 2019 with the ACL.
Love how he’s come on as a player the last few years but unfortunately I can see the injury toll continuing. Hopefully I’m wrong 🙏

So, are you saying - there’s still hope then...
5F8E4C5B-405A-4F0F-BFF6-A37A690A24D0.jpeg

I don't know about you but when you don't have a job how can you resign from it. I found this almost as funny as Josh Morris announcing he had retired from rep footy when no chance of ever being selected again.

Ross

I too have decided to retire from International Football, Origin, and NRL football. I have never played any of these but it hasnt stopped me from retiring from these teams.

While I may have had some night club incidents ....they were all pre social media/smart phone days so there is no evidence of any of these indiscretions.

Cheers
Matt (Retired International/Origin/Nrl hopeful)

I too have decided to retire from International Football, Origin, and NRL football. I have never played any of these but it hasnt stopped me from retiring from these teams.

While I may have had some night club incidents ....they were all pre social media/smart phone days so there is no evidence of any of these indiscretions.

Cheers
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers
Been in that club too, retired many years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom