2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is Flanno banned for ? Really don’t think ex players that become coaches so quick after retiring is a good idea . Be interesting to know how many have mad it a success ?

How long is Flanno banned for ? Really don’t think ex players that become coaches so quick after retiring is a good idea . Be interesting to know how many have mad it a success ?
After watching to nights game, it was not the best game, but an alright game,
Dugan, so so, a bit of an actor.
Woods, the most ive seen him run in 5 years.
Morris, reliable.
Cowboys, gaining confidence every match.

Sad to see Bevan French going to the English Super League. Always reminded me of Nathan Blacklock.
Started with so much hype and think everyone thought would of really went on with it . I think that can be the curse for a lot of the young fellas coming through.I remember when Michael Liccha was coming through and they were saying he’ll play for Australia, then they were trading him for Mick Ennis . I thought at the time why would you do that ?. But history tells probably one of the Sharks best buys lol

Started with so much hype and think everyone thought would of really went on with it . I think that can be the curse for a lot of the young fellas coming through.I remember when Michael Liccha was coming through and they were saying he’ll play for Australia, then they were trading him for Mick Ennis . I thought at the time why would you do that ?. But history tells probably one of the Sharks best buys lol
I don,t think Nathan Hindmarsh would agree with you.

Good to hear so many different points of view
Thats what i love about this site, its not just selling and trading.
We can all give advice, give opinions, provide knowledge and info on a wide range of topics past and present, without getting personal.
And there are a lot of decent people here helping each other.

Last edited:
Cost me a fortune on Wednesday 😤😤. Should of won by 20. Think he was on a penalty quota like the police .
Yeah Joel, another example of a referee trying to be clever instead of doing his job and it has happened again today. He refereed us in the 2017 elimination finals against the Cowboys and didn't play another part in that finals series for obvious reasons. Tonight on Fox League, the "expert" panel couldn't remember a reaction to a referee like today, maybe due to the fact that James Hooper was still too busy worrying about his tuckshop order when Ricky Stuart had a go at Klein after the 2008 World Cup, experts my arse, please get some commentators that have watched more than 5 years of rugby league. And as for Klein, I shudder whenever I watch my Sharks run out and Klein, Perenara or Cummins are officiating, it's like they are from another Rugby League planet.

Yeah Joel, another example of a referee trying to be clever instead of doing his job and it has happened again today. He refereed us in the 2017 elimination finals against the Cowboys and didn't play another part in that finals series for obvious reasons. Tonight on Fox League, the "expert" panel couldn't remember a reaction to a referee like today, maybe due to the fact that James Hooper was still too busy worrying about his tuckshop order when Ricky Stuart had a go at Klein after the 2008 World Cup, experts my arse, please get some commentators that have watched more than 5 years of rugby league. And as for Klein, I shudder whenever I watch my Sharks run out and Klein, Perenara or Cummins are officiating, it's like they are from another Rugby League planet.

Dont worry im with you on this one......any time I see B Cummins or A Klein as the ref for a Panthers game I chalk it up as a loss.

On a side note.Kline use to referee Joel/my son in the late 90s.And then all the parents were positive he modelled himself on Bill Harrigan.The greatest show pony of all time.But away from the game,Ashley is a very likeable person.I see him nearly every week were he attends his young boys training sessions.

On a side note.Kline use to referee Joel/my son in the late 90s.And then all the parents were positive he modelled himself on Bill Harrigan.The greatest show pony of all time.But away from the game,Ashley is a very likeable person.I see him nearly every week were he attends his young boys training sessions.
Apart from some ref decisions, both teams have 80 mins to play a match, if neither team are good enough to get a good lead without bad decissions then is that not the teams own fault.

Yeah not sure if Henry had a bad time at the sharks but he certainly is cranky when he refs them ?Always a bad day with him on board. While on the refs , here’s a funny one i seen the other day
425FEE3A-1E5E-4F90-90A7-3A5AF721AEE5.jpeg

The Bulldogs sent DAMIEN COOK to the Rabbitohs and opted to keep Lichaa at the end of 2015 (he played 8 or so games for the bulldogs and everything you see him do now was displayed back then). One of the stupidest moves ever in rugby league.

The Bulldogs sent DAMIEN COOK to the Rabbitohs and opted to keep Lichaa at the end of 2015 (he played 8 or so games for the bulldogs and everything you see him do now was displayed back then). One of the stupidest moves ever in rugby league.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom