2019/20 cricket cards

It is disappointing. $$ I had aside for this release have now been allocated elsewhere. Neil seems like a good guy but there seem to be so many issues year after year with the BBL releases.

The alternative is no cricket cards at all so I suppose this is something to consider.

If the cards are still in production, how the heck will they get all the signature cards done by mid Feb? Will have to be redemptions.

Yes numbered Redemption cards will be used.

You made some valid points above so I have to say; as disappointed as I am it will still be good to have some cricket cards rather than none.

B

Yes I have heard the same 😢
I'm annoyed... The only update I've had is on OZCT and I've paid for my cases upfront!!
If it gets blown out to mid Feb, I'm probably going to blow a gasket... I love the cards, I love collecting and sharing, but this wait time is getting ridiculous....

Received this email from tap n play this morning, hopefully they will stick to this date.

May I first pass on my sincere apologies for the delay in this year's Cricket Release as I appreciate it has been frustrating for all concerned.

Over the past five months Tap’N’Play have been working with Cricket Australia on their new Licensing Contract but kept designing the cards in good faith to ensure we had a release for the 2019-20 Cricket Card season, but we have experienced delays with their lawyers and in bringing the set together within our preferred time frame. This was not finally settled until December when we had to deal with printers closing over Christmas.
The contract renewal is now done and is a long-term deal so the issue will not repeat. The release will be despatched 2nd week of Feb.

Gavin.

since i didn't bother buying a box, how soon would base sets be readily available? could they possibly be ready in time for the perth leg of the womens world t20?

since i didn't bother buying a box, how soon would base sets be readily available? could they possibly be ready in time for the perth leg of the womens world t20?
Boxes should be available end of next week. Not sure how many will be busting to sell though as season is effectively over. NRL and AFL is due out soon so many of the dealers would be breaking that rather than cricket.

Boxes should be available end of next week. Not sure how many will be busting to sell though as season is effectively over. NRL and AFL is due out soon so many of the dealers would be breaking that rather than cricket.

Yup this point has been raised with Tap n Play so I am sure they are aware of the risks.......

Is this legitimately still getting released?

Who knows.......haven't seen any promotion of this release at all........very limited images and the signature card design which were posted apparently wasn't the final design and was missing print elements?

Who know what the Healy patch auto looks like? Who know if any of the cards have been signed or what they actually look like?

Last I had heard was that it was possibly out on the 14th Feb which leaves this release 20 days to sell before the NRL release is out and even less time before the AFL jigsaw set is out.

The TnP app is back up for iOS/Apple.

Given the base card digital checklist has had some views, I've done up a checklist for the digital "Insert" cards that are available within the Premium & Platinum digital packs. Don't have all the cards to allocate a number to them within the various subsets, but the ones listed as "available in store" are detailed on the right hand side.

Also some images included for people's viewing pleasure. Make of it as you will.
Just catching up to digital world Mike ...good to see your still the checklist Guru ........will keep an eye out for the BBL cards in store ?

Is this legitimately still getting released?

I have been asking for and update but have not got a response :(

The last time I got a response with respect to releasing mote information I was advised Monday.......just gone :(

Have sent another email to try and get some info for us all, will advise if i get anything.

Back
Top Bottom