2019/20 cricket cards

In the US, Topps do boxes of common baseball card sets. I reckon it's a good idea...I'd def take up a boxed common option to avoid pkt busts.

It's only on the stock that Tap N Play is selling & presold all the Woolies & Newsagents stock will be in packets. Neil told me he is trialling this only & also it was to speed up the distribution to all the orders he had for the product sold on their site. The other reason was if he didn't do it he would of had more delays as Multipack was starting the run on Teamcoach & that runs for 2 to 3 weeks.

Good update, thanks. I can understand why it is being done this way to save costs & time, but is it really saving all that much.

The earlier post of the “sell sheet” on this thread from @Matt26 indicated only 400 cases being produced & only 60 of those for collectors/hobby suppliers. All the rest to Woolies & news outlets. (Image below)

So 60 cases is 15% of the production run.
Unless of course those original cases numbers have changed along the journey.

84F2ED2A-EC46-4969-8EF1-C108DE777FB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Good update, thanks. I can understand why it is being done this way to save costs & time, but is it really saving all that much.

The earlier post of the “sell sheet” on this thread from @Matt26 indicated only 400 cases being produced & only 60 of those for collectors/hobby suppliers. All the rest to Woolies & news outlets. (Image below)

So 60 cases is 15% of the production run.
Unless of course those original cases numbers have changed along the journey.

84F2ED2A-EC46-4969-8EF1-C108DE777FB2.jpeg

They have there are only 300 or 320 cases I can't remember what I was told. That's why the gold Numbered parallels were dropped it was no longer needed as a hit per box as there is 1 signature per box .

All I know is my 2.5 cases are on the way and will be with me hopefully Tuesday. After all this time, and considering I'll still be on a massive high from being at the MCG for the T20 Women's Final, busting packs or Eco wraps or whatever the hell, will be a good end to the season! Would have liked them at the start/mid season, but.....

If anyone is looking to buy this seasons cards, no doubt I'll have a heap to off load!!! As always, I'm only chasing the women's collection and happy to ditch the men's cards.

All I know is my 2.5 cases are on the way and will be with me hopefully Tuesday. After all this time, and considering I'll still be on a massive high from being at the MCG for the T20 Women's Final, busting packs or Eco wraps or whatever the hell, will be a good end to the season! Would have liked them at the start/mid season, but.....

If anyone is looking to buy this seasons cards, no doubt I'll have a heap to off load!!! As always, I'm only chasing the women's collection and happy to ditch the men's cards.

I might be interested in any Hurricanes numbered cards or signatures if you pull any.

Seeing reports that the extra 20% of "Packs" that were offered to people to pre-order and due to the delays etc, are in fact just an extra 20% of base cards.

If this is the case its a huge kick in the teeth to the people that pre-ordered, had to wait, were then offered what seemed to be some sort of compensation for the delay then send them 20% extra base cards as the thank you instead of the 20% extra packs?

This seems very very poor!

Seeing reports that the extra 20% of "Packs" that were offered to people to pre-order and due to the delays etc, are in fact just an extra 20% of base cards.

If this is the case its a huge kick in the teeth to the people that pre-ordered, had to wait, were then offered what seemed to be some sort of compensation for the delay then send them 20% extra base cards as the thank you instead of the 20% extra packs?

Matt I hope it is not true and a typo in the correspondence we have seen.

if it is true then it is like you say, a real kick in the teeth to all those that pre-ordered as we clearly know 20% extra base does not come close to 20% extra packs!

Don't know where you're hearing this I got 20% extra of everything including signatures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom