2018 Traders - PREDICTOR SHARE # 5 - FULL!!!

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Hi All,

Have another predictor share running. If anyone wants to jump in please let me know:

Broncos - Josh Comerford (Received)
Raiders - Haydn Raymond
Bulldogs - Damien McKeering (Received)
Sharks - @Pinktiki (Received)
Titans - Jeff Kempshall (Received)
Sea Eagles - @MikeK (Received)
Storm - @DMC (Received)
Knights - Mark Johnson (Received)
Cowboys - Mark Johnson (Received)
Eels - Geoff Smith (Received)
Panthers - @Corey Leslie (Received)
Rabbitohs - Jarrod Barnes
Dragons - Dave Ross (Received)
Roosters - Jeff Kempshall (Received)
Warriors - Jeff Kempshall (Received)
Tigers - @willo67 (Received) PP

Last edited:
If your team wins the comp you will also get back the premiership set with the corresponding number to your card. The only thing I'm not sure about is when the redemption sets will be ready. At this stage I'm only assuming we won't get them back until around seasons end but I'll ask the question and let you know.

If your team wins the comp you will also get back the premiership set with the corresponding number to your card. The only thing I'm not sure about is when the redemption sets will be ready. At this stage I'm only assuming we won't get them back until around seasons end but I'll ask the question and let you know.

Cheers fella.
Much appreciated.

Keep me in mind for Raiders if you do a 6th. Would love to get on board.
Adam if you can get that Raiders Predictor in the mail to me tomorrow I'll put you in share #4. The person who had appears to be selling it and hasn't responded to my message.

Mark Johnson
PO Box 4007
Rathmines NSW 2283

Remarkable effort from Jeff Kempshall has this share officially FULL. Thank you to those who have jumped in and sent me your Predictors. For those who haven't sent them, please do so at your earliest convenience so I can get them off to TLA.

Back
Top Bottom