2018 Select Hilites All Rounds & Finals Cards Listing

1AFCF831-56A5-4E91-8306-AAF88EBA483E.jpeg

i noticed that myself, i think they may have used his future force pic or under 18 guernsey pic?
clark2.jpg
113. Rising Star Round 13 Back.jpg
clark26.jpg

Round 14 2018.JPG

Tried to purchase at 10:00am on the Tuesday but the site didn't have the cards available for order. Tried for about 15 mins before I had to give up and go back to work. Ended up putting my order in at about 5:30pm so all things considered I think I was reasonably lucky with the numbers I ended up with.

I was on at opening and got 037 Cripps 51 Dow. I actually emailed them a few weeks ago asking for an explenation on card numbers and they say it’s completely random. Doesn’t matter if you get in first or last...

I have been buying these each week and pretty late get mostly mid numbers like 62 , but did actually get a number 1 the other day of Gary. So it must be random.

Last edited:
Did the same contacting select.
Had two consecutive weeks of receiving their invoice with a time stamp of 10:01am, and got numbers in the 20/30s.
Was told it’s random, yet on occasions that I’ve ordered on the second day, always get numbered 100+.
As I remarked to select, I must just be unlucky.

Yeah I think they might go Brisbane this week - just because Hawks have already had one already this season. Either Beams or Hipwood.

Back
Top Bottom