2018 Panini World Cup Prism

Just been trying to work out which parallel is which. Some are self explanatory, others a bit trickier when new to Prizm cards. Can anyone confirm please?
IMG_7041.JPG

PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Silver - TOP LEFT (same as base with "prizm" under card number)
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Hyper - TOP CENTRE
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Lazer - TOP RIGHT
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Mojo - LOWER LEFT
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Red Mosaic - NONE
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Black/Gold Wave - LOWER CENTRE
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Green/Orange Wave - LOWER RIGHT
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Red/Blue Wave - NONE
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Blue #/199
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Red #/149
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Light Blue Lazer #/125
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Purple #/99
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Orange #/65
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Pink Lazer #/40
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Green Crystals #/25
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Camo #/20
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Gold Lazer #/15
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Gold #/10
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Gold Power #/5
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Blue Shimmer (1st Off the Line exclusive) #/5
PARALLEL: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Black 1/1
VARIATION: FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Prizm - Cyrillic Text

IMG_7041.JPG

Thanks for sharing the images.

Regarding a related issue, I've been looking on ebay USA the last few nights at the latest World Cup prizm cards.

This may seem like a silly question, but, are all ebays around the world the same? For example, will ebay Hong Kong have the same cards listed as ebay USA and so on? If not, why not?

Thanks.

Coop

Thanks for the link Alan. I'd forgotten about the Cyrillic version. Are they found in normal boxes or only distributed in certain regions? Also in your link, the base looks more like the silver and vice versa. They were the two I struggled with. Apart from "prizm" being printed beneath the number on the reverse of the card, it was difficult to notice a difference. The silver one actually has more of a golden tinge when held to the light whereas the base card which looks more silver coloured - to me anyway.

Yes, those two are almost impossible to tell the difference just by looking at the front of the card, I've always though the silver one to be a waste of time. The cyrillic ones seem to be rare but they are available in regular packs.

Thanks, I don't think I got any Cyrillic in 1st case unless they're mixed in with my base cards and don't have "prizm" printed on the back.

What do you think about the value of buying normal boxes/cases versus buying fat packs and even the FOTL (first off the line boxes with blue shimmer)?

I checked ebay and found some Cyrillic Text cards. Some of them had (1:288 packs) or 1 per case. I found one which had an image of the back of the card and there is no "prizm" printed below the card number. I checked through all my base cards and got about three quarters of the way through and found it. The not so famous Peru goalie.

IMG_7088.JPG

Thanks for the responses above re: ebay.

Also, any idea how much a Cyrillic variation card should cost?

Lastly, I really like the look of the Blue Shimmer cards.

Back
Top Bottom