2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mal was a politician longer than GI was captain

Honestly dont see the big deal. Not like he bashed someone or abused a woman, which will get u almost no punishment

Good thing he didnt fool around with a dog. Might have rubbed him out for a year..

Mal was a politician longer than GI was captain

Honestly dont see the big deal. Not like he bashed someone or abused a woman, which will get u almost no punishment

Good thing he didnt fool around with a dog. Might have rubbed him out for a year..
Are you kidding, you don't see the problem with drink driving and speeding. All I can say is I hope you never have to ever experience losing someone due to selfish person getting behind a wheel whilst intoxicated and speeding.

Then you must really HATE the ROOSTERS & BRONCOS as they are the modern day SILVERTAILS of the NRL ..:ermm:
pretty much George, not so much the roosters though.
The roosters don't seam to muck around as much and screw players and staff so much as the other 2.
They set a target and just go for it, they always have as long as I can remember, if its not possible they don't chase.
Manly and the broncos have always seam to be a bit jumpy, yes no yes no yes.

pretty much George, not so much the roosters though.
The roosters don't seam to muck around as much and screw players and staff so much as the other 2.
They set a target and just go for it, they always have as long as I can remember, if its not possible they don't chase.
Manly and the broncos have always seam to be a bit jumpy, yes no yes no yes.
That’s cause the roosters get who the roosters want somehow ??? Almost like magic ?? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom