2018 footy stars comp card

hi there
the competition cards in the 2018 footy stars are 1:12 packs and there are thousands and thousands of them out there.
you send the card and 10 wrappers in to go in the draw for a trip to disneyland. there are also 6 monthly winners of some free footy stuff.

WIN A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!!

This year, we are giving all our collectors a chance to win a family trip to Disneyland!!

All you have to do to be eligible is collect one of our competition cards (available as a 1:12 insert) in our 2018 Footy Stars packets, fill out the details on the back, and send it in to us along with 10 empty 2018 Footy Stars wrappers.

PLUS, each month we will be drawing 6 lucky winners who will all receive a box of 2018 Footy Stars cards, 2018 Footy Stars Album, and limited edition Select Footy Cards Sherrin footy! Monthly winners will be announced on the last Friday of the month and go back into the draw for a chance to win the major prize at the end of the year!

2018 Footy Stars cards are available in stores from 1st March, with preorders available from the 22nd Feb.

For full details, visit our website https://www.selectaustralia.com.au/terms_and_conditions.
cc.jpg

someone had 90 for sale on ebay, with no packets and i think they sold for $6.
if i were you i would send the comp card in you could get to see mickey mouse.:):)

Back
Top Bottom