2017 select footy stars (flier attached)

I just got the email from Gimko advertising their break on Wednesday, and down the bottom they attached a few pictures of cards in the release - including this one:

image.jpeg

Now unless I'm going blind, there's no B&F subset on the flyer/checklist. Does anyone know what's up with this?

Pretty sure it's an album style card.

thank you! bloody getting old i swear! memory is going
I know how you feel mate. It's the memory that goes first. Then the eyesight. Then the memory. Then the hearing. Then the memory......... :)

Seriously though, what a huge amount of work Damien puts into his website - bloody hell! He's already got a lot of 2017 cards etc listed. It must be a real labour of love, good on him.

I know how you feel mate. It's the memory that goes first. Then the eyesight. Then the memory. Then the hearing. Then the memory......... :)

Seriously though, what a huge amount of work Damien puts into his website - bloody hell! He's already got a lot of 2017 cards etc listed. It must be a real labour of love, good on him.

haha!

yer true! was looking to update some of last years stuff but yer already has this release!!

Just had a browse on eBay, the platinum standups look really cool! They remind me of 2007 Teamcoach cards with the pattern on the sides.

Well, off to the newsagent to see what I can find!

How is everyone enjoying the release so far? Crikey, I've seen lots and lots of Sale/Trade and Want threads over the last week or so!

It's funny, we always say "another bloody KIDS release" - yet there's always SOMETHING us "oldies" want from it! :)

Happy with the design of the cards?

Thoughts on the Stand-ups concept and in particular the platinum Stand-ups being numbered?

Back
Top Bottom