2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

The good old impulse buy while intoxicated trick, forgot I bought them till they showed up, quality of the cards can’t really fault nice in hand

I have a heap of various cards im looking to sell......let me know next time you are on the drink and we can make a deal! ;)

Id get shot buying a case of anything sober let alone drunk!

I have a heap of various cards im looking to sell......let me know next time you are on the drink and we can make a deal! ;)

Id get shot buying a case of anything sober let alone drunk!

The case was cheap I wasn’t paying full retail, I don’t drink very often at all although I plan on having a few Monday at the footy so might leave my phone at home lol

I’m still waiting to see what the bar codes on the side of the boxes redeem. I asked a couple of weeks ago when we would find out and was told very soon. I can’t seem to sell my Lindsay Fox sig card, have dropped to $25 but still no bites. I’m tempted to buy more at the $99 special but can’t afford it right now. Anyone here brought a few boxes? I know a few of you have purchased cases but anyone else like me and just grabbed some boxes?

Regal Trading Cards
Yesterday at 10:52 ·
2017-18 Regal Football Greats of the Game Appreciation Card #Recognition

As an added bonus for 2017-18 Regal Football Greats of the Game collectors, we are now accepting "PROOF OF PURCHASE" redemption tabs which can be cut from boxes of 2017-18 Regal Football Greats of the Game boxes.

Collectors can send in 10 redemption tabs to receive a limited edition double-sided card which features players Ron Barassi, Phil Carman, Gavin Wanganeen, Gary Ayres, Dick Reynolds and Bill Walker.

Collectors can redeem up to 5 cards per request.

When sending in your Proof of Purchase tabs, please enclose your details including:
Your full name, return delivery address, your phone number, email address, your favourite Footy team and Date of Birth. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery.

Send your Proof of Purchase tabs to:

REGAL TRADING CARDS
Appreciation Card Redemption Offer
PO BOX 383
Yarraville VIC 3013

This offer expires 30th June 2019.

Thanks for collecting 2017-18 Regal Football Greats of the Game!

#regaltradingcards #greatsofthegame
OzCardTrader
Ja Ja's Collectables.
Sports Card World
Footycards.com.au
Casey Collector Cards
Just Cards Trading Cards
Trading Cards
Diggaz Trading Cards
Ikon Collectables
Popcultcha
Australia's Premier Collectables Show

fyi @BLOWN8 refer regal facebook page

Yeah saw that and commented on the post. Unfortunately it’s only available to people who have purchased 10 or more boxes. I only purchased 3 or 4 so no good to me.

Yeah saw that and commented on the post. Unfortunately it’s only available to people who have purchased 10 or more boxes. I only purchased 3 or 4 so no good to me.
I got 8 mate inbox me your address will send them out tomorrow, I’m not that interested in this card

Got 2 cases from Malvern today.
First of all, like many have already said, the quality of these cards is outstanding.
It's safe to say I have nothing in my collection that matches the card quality of this product. Very impressive.
I also liked that in so many of my boxes, I received 5 cards, not the 4 that was advertised.
Twice I got 2 Sigs in a box.

Here's a run down :

Case cards - unlucky.

Andy Collins Century Sig was interesting. Saw another one posted here that just had his autograph on it, yet mine said "88 Premiers" as well. Mine was #40/100, so did some research and apparently he wore number 40 in 1988, despite being best known for wearing No 4 and 5 throughout his career. So I guess it's a kind of 1 of 1.

Pulled 2 Enshrinements - Royce Hart (10/25) and Ross Glendinning (13/25)

2 Century Sig Golds - Russell Middlemiss (10/20) and Leo "The Mark" Barry (12/20)

1 Golden Numbers Card - Tom Morrow (19/22)

Gold Parallels - Kelvin Templeton (37/50), Greg Anderson (05/50), Ross Glendinning (11/50), John Bennison (43/50), Fred Goldsmith (35/50), Lindsay Fox (12/50), and 2 Mark Coughlans (1/50 & 18/50)

I got a number of Century sigs, including John Lord, Alan Stoneham, David Shaw, Ian Cooper, John Ronaldson and Zanotti. Only swap was Geoff Williams, although one is 2/100.

I also pulled a 1991 Buy Back card.
Leigh Matthews.
2/4
Wow, stoked to get this.

IMG_6347.JPG

IMG_6340.JPG

IMG_6342.JPG

IMG_6343.JPG

IMG_6344.JPG

IMG_6345.JPG

IMG_6346.JPG

IMG_6341.JPG

Haven’t seen too many loose boxes hit anything decent. Most of the nice hits have all come from cases. I’ve brought about 5 boxes, all one at a time, and only ever hit the standard sig and gold card.

Back
Top Bottom