2017 NRL TRADERS CASE BREAKS - SET TEAMS - COMPLETED!

When will we find out what the bulldogs hits are? Not sure if it's already known. Sorry am waiting till I know that before I can commit to anything.

The Bulldogs have an additional high end hit as well. The Spot prices are mostly reflective of the potential in the case. The Checklist should be going public tomorrow night (Thursday).

The Bulldogs have an additional high end hit as well. The Spot prices are mostly reflective of the potential in the case. The Checklist should be going public tomorrow night (Thursday).

Thanks guess I'll have to wait and see then, as I thought it was known which teams have two sas and who legends are, and they already had a duo.

For the piece of the puzzle cards that have More than one time on it, how do you decide which team gets the card?

For the Case Breaks, we'll be randomising them live during the Break between the teams featured on the card.

With Post-release day smaller breaks we typically allocate them to the team which had the lesser results at the conclusion of the break.

Michael...what are you going to do with the tigers duo....because technically it is both the tigers and panthers....

Michael...what are you going to do with the tigers duo....because technically it is both the tigers and panthers....
Here is michaels answer on a previous post:
Tigers. It's a Tigers card and completely up to the recipient if they end up swapping it in. Also, the team that will be replacing them already has an extra higher end card in this release so better to keep a spread across teams where possible.

Here is michaels answer on a previous post:
Tigers. It's a Tigers card and completely up to the recipient if they end up swapping it in. Also, the team that will be replacing them already has an extra higher end card in this release so better to keep a spread across teams where possible.

Thanks fair enough

Back
Top Bottom