2017 Melbourne Member Scanlens

CaptainCripps09

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan Pullens
Hey everyone, recently purchased these cards but don’t have the last one (10 of 10) of the set - does anyone happen to have it and is looking to sell? Also, does anyone know roughly how many of these sets were produced? Cheers.

9F5E7089-AFDC-47B0-987E-500AF37EEA5B.jpeg

They were made available to Melbourne members who attended a certain number of home games - at a guess I would say 5 games got you the first pack (4 cards I think), and 9 games got you the second pack (the remaining 6 cards).

Judging by Melbourne's crowd sizes last year, maybe 10,000 members would have been eligible and a portion of those would have bothered claiming them. You would have to assume there are several thousand sets around.

• Set : C723
  • Year : 2017
  • Brand name : Melbourne Football Club
  • Size (mm) : 88 x 63
  • Rarity : 4
  • Number of Items : 10
  • Comment : These retro style cards show head and shoulder portaits of Melbourne players in the 1975 Scanlens format. The first four cards were issued to Melbourne members who attended three home games, and the final six cards were issued to those who attended five home games. Members attending seven home games also received a Nathan Jones figurine.
fyi, i can't blv you got a nathan jones figurine if you attended 7 home games.
Can someonr plz post up a pic.

info c/o damien at aussierulescollectables.com.au

1538646663856.png

• Set : C723
  • Year : 2017
  • Brand name : Melbourne Football Club
  • Size (mm) : 88 x 63
  • Rarity : 4
  • Number of Items : 10
  • Comment : These retro style cards show head and shoulder portaits of Melbourne players in the 1975 Scanlens format. The first four cards were issued to Melbourne members who attended three home games, and the final six cards were issued to those who attended five home games. Members attending seven home games also received a Nathan Jones figurine.
fyi, i can't blv you got a nathan jones figurine if you attended 7 home games.
Can someonr plz post up a pic.

info c/o damien at aussierulescollectables.com.au

1538646663856.png
awesome, thanks for that mate! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom