2017 ELITE and later TLA Redemptions

Craigos

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
Nightingale
Hi all,

Finally got around to redeeming my 2017 Elite Road to the Finals Jersey Auto sigs and received them this afternoon. Have to say I'm incredibly disappointed with whats happening with these cards. As opposed to 2015 and 2016, when my redemption cards were sent in larger hard cases, this year my cards arrived absolutely crammed into simple top loaders. Anyone who has seen a jersey card knows its way to thick to be placed safely into a top loader and as a result the Jordan McLean jersey sig has significant and obvious creasing. I cant give a full rundown on the condition of either of the two cards i received since they are so tightly jammed into the top loaders that I cant even get them out without risking further damage to them or cutting the top loaders to actually get them out (though the corners don't look great). Naturally, I'm hesitant to do this before I send them back in case the company insists that the damage was a result of my mishandling somehow. Has anyone else had similar experiences with 2017 elite redemptions? I'm particularly nervous given that I'm now sending in my two 2018 Legends sigs for the double booklet redeem. Thankful for any advice.

Craigos

Yes, my wade graham came back jammed into what i think was a 55 point top loader even though i sent in a 100 point new top loader with the redemption card. I had to cut mine out. Fortunately appears to be no damage but that is not the point.

I recall when I received my few back earlier in the year I was very unimpressed with the packing. No damage from memory but some of the punched redemption cards were not even returned in a top loader. They are SERIOUSLY penny-pinching in their packing department now.

I purchased a wade graham auto patch from one of the big dealers last week who I won’t name atm and the corner was slightly bent down .When I asked about it and explained you couldn’t see in the scan on eBay and was no mention in the description, I was advised to notify TLA and they would get me a replacement?? I’ll be calling tomorrow to see what they can do and be passing on this info aswell . Bit concerned as I have a double header to redeem as well ?? @Matt26 do you have any info on this ??

I recall when I received my few back earlier in the year I was very unimpressed with the packing. No damage from memory but some of the punched redemption cards were not even returned in a top loader. They are SERIOUSLY penny-pinching in their packing department now.
waiting on some to be returned, will be interesting to see how they turn up.

TLA might not replace jersey cards. I had a Jnr Paulo jersey number patch arrive heavily creased. TLA advises they inquired with where the card was produced and it was not able to be replaced. I am not sure if this was just for JP or all in the set.

To their credit, TLA were open and honest during the process and looked after me with a replacement.

Just a thought.If you are concerned about redeeming your redemption cards,you could ask michael from diggaz,s to redeem them for you.As he go,es to the office and picks them up in person.

Could you show what the double header cards.
sorry about the poor camera work, I am a tradie not white collar worker.

19 7 18 001.JPG

19 7 18 002.JPG

19 7 18 003.JPG

19 7 18 004.JPG

19 7 18 005.JPG

19 7 18 006.JPG

19 7 18 007.JPG

19 7 18 008.JPG

Hi all,

An update on this in the interests of being fair to TLA and providing some reassurance to all here. I sent the damaged card back to TLA still in the 55 point top loader it came in (literally couldn't get it out), Pics below. I also sent my legends sigs in for redemption at the same time. The legends redemption came back yesterday (It's awesome) and it was very well packaged for protection (Also pics below for anyone who might not have seen the redemption book). TLA also included a handwritten note apologising for the damaged Jersey sig and saying they would be in touch about offering a replacement. I provided my contact details to matt as he mentioned above and am now waiting for a follow up. Wait and see what comes next now but full credit to TLA for their concern/swift apology and the good job they did in protecting the legends for postage.

20180716_123913.jpg
20180716_123916.jpg
20180721_114647.jpg
20180721_114720.jpg
20180721_114620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom