Status
Not open for further replies.

bar4kids

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Barry
eBay User
bar4kids
Couldn't help myself. Bought a box and came up a few short of the set. I have opened all of mine but have plenty to trade. I need - Bulldogs - Graham - Knights - Mullan - Tigers - Brooks - Scanned pictures are for trade.
image-152-jpg.164862
image-153-jpg.164863

Last edited:
I like in the the last man standing comp your name is barf4kids

Hey. I'm new to ozct. Have these if you still need them. I'm chasing Gallen #7 and Croker #3. Let me know if interested in swap.

image.jpeg

Hey. I'm new to ozct. Have these if you still need them. I'm chasing Gallen #7 and Croker #3. Let me know if interested in swap.
Yes for sure Adam. I still have Gallen #7 and Croker #3. will swap for sure.
PM sent.

Yes for sure Adam. I still have Gallen #7 and Croker #3. will swap for sure.
PM sent.
Cool. Like I said before, I'm new to this so I need your help on how to do this correctly and I think pm means private message (sorry not up on lingo). Where do I find that? Cheers

Check your inbox - Top right hand corner
Cool. Like I said before, I'm new to this so I need your help on how to do this correctly and I think pm means private message (sorry not up on lingo). Where do I find that? Cheers

Hey Barry.
I have got a Widdop for you if you are still chasing him. Payback for the Semi you sent me.
Also want to buy Holmes, Mannah and Vatuvei if you still have them and want to sell.
Cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom