2016 Footy Stars & Teamcoach for 50c

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
A local newsagents closed down a couple of months ago and just reopen today with plenty of cleanence items, including packs of footy cards for 50 cents each. There was a whole big tub full of Select and Teamcoach. Grabbed 30 packs of the Select and just busted. Scored all the usual inserts plus Hamish Hartlett Brownlow predictor. Not bad for $15 worth. Will post a picture up tonight of everything. Thinking of going back for more, I didn't collect Teamcoach but might grab some of those.

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

Last edited:
Gotta be happy to get everything you should from an unsealed box, even for 50c a pack!

I was 100% confident I would as it was just as a box should be just without the shrink wrap. But wasn't so sure about the Select packs as they were all just loaded into a tub. Might head back again in the morning and have another crack.

I was 100% confident I would as it was just as a box should be just without the shrink wrap. But wasn't so sure about the Select packs as they were all just loaded into a tub. Might head back again in the morning and have another crack.
Ah, right! Why not, can't go wrong for that price.

Back
Top Bottom