2016 Collecting Goals

My Update

- Increase my PG collection to 700 different cards, currently at 452 - Not sure what the current count is but I would say I've still got some purchasing to do. I will do a full count this weekend.
- Keep my PG PC website updated with new purchases and new releases - This has not happened to date. I will make an effort for the second half of the year.
- Purchase a PG signed Pacers jersey - DONE!
- Purchase a signed PG ball - Haven't looked into this one yet.

I'm adding another couple for the back end of the year:
- Add all of my mail days to the mail day section on OZCT (I've been lazy on this. I've got a COMC order at home I havent had a chance to open. It's been 2 months...)
- Purchase a PG Eminence card

Update 23/11/16:
- Increase my PG collection to 700 different cards, currently at 533 (Struggling to reach this goal. Hopefully I can make some bulk purchases in the Black Friday sale)
- Keep my PG PC website updated with new purchases and new releases (Just updated it)
- Purchase a PG signed Pacers jersey (Complete!)
- Purchase a signed PG ball (Haven't even looked at this one yet...)

Late to the party with only weeks left to fulfill but as many Jimmy Butler Rookies as I can grab.
Ben Simmons Rc Variants.
Joel Embiid rpa.

Last edited:
Update 23/11/16:
- Increase my PG collection to 700 different cards, currently at 533 (Struggling to reach this goal. Hopefully I can make some bulk purchases in the Black Friday sale)
- Keep my PG PC website updated with new purchases and new releases (Just updated it)
- Purchase a PG signed Pacers jersey (Complete!)
- Purchase a signed PG ball (Haven't even looked at this one yet...)
I picked up a PG Gold prizm 16/17 in a laytons break along with about 4 other of variants. I'll let you know when I have them in hand and send to you to help out. Just pm me if you want them.

My goal is to finish by the end of the year
base, Prizm, purple and blue in this set. Just over 300 to go.
Select 13/14 1365 needed , 2494 collected out of 3859

Base Needed : 10

Purple needed : 81

Blues needed : 125

Prizms needed : 108

Gold needed : 472

Green Needed : 571

My goal is to try and find 5 more Faried rookie year cards. I only need 12 in total, so it's a task thats easier said than done!

Side goals:
* pickup any Bynum exquisite jumbo patches that show up (have 7/50 right now)
* nab any D'Angelo Russell base and inserts that look nice at good prices
* Find a T-Mac Spurs and Pistons auto
* Collect 08-09 UD Black

• The Bynum exquisite patches - now have 9/50 copies
  • Faried Rookies, down to 7 left
  • Decided three weeks ago to dismantle my T-Mac auto collection in order to try and find the flawless transitions autos of him
  • Added more than 65 cards to the UD Black PC

so i made up a thread a couple of days ago too show off your years achievements, would love it if any of the guys from this thread want to show off their stuff i would love to see it.

- Increase my PG collection to 700 different cards - So my available funds decreased this year with the birth of my second baby and the purchase of a house. I will end up at around the 600 mark (an increase of 150 or so) which is still a fair effort. Once my wife goes back to work I should be able to bring up my card count to the 700 mark pretty quickly.
- Keep my PG PC website updated with new purchases and new releases - I didn't do this very well. It is back to being updated now.
- Purchase a PG signed Pacers jersey - DONE!!!!
- Purchase a signed PG ball - Same with the above re: available funds.

Of the 150 or so cards I did pick up this year I did get some quality cards which is a good change for me. I'll show off the highlight in the other thread.

Bring on 2017!

For me to try not to buy anything Panini as I am still waiting for my redemptions replacement. Already hassled them!!!
Max of 10 cards purchased for the year, no specific players, more towards cards that looks good to me.

Bought over 10 cards this year:), could have been more but some cards I just snipe the amount I want to pay and if I win it - great, if not, I don't feel the pain of winning the card.

Bought 3 PANINI boxes during Cyber Monday and joined some group breaks, the boxes were brutal.

Back
Top Bottom